DRUMMERWORLD HELP PLEASE: can you check this video!!!

If I just hit play in my browser, it's somewhat choppy. If I use the "download to hard drive". link, then it's beautiful.

G4 iMac 10.4.11; Firefox 3.0.1. or Safari 3.2.3, Same result.

Wow, I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Although we did have some original iMacs in a room on campus.

Mine's the one that looks like half of a white ball, with a 17 inch LCD monitor swivel mounted on top. But I do still have an original iMac, but don't use it anymore.

Excellent display, both - image and sound.
I use a PC (laptop), Windows XP, Google.

All The Best,

Running perfectly.

FF3, Flash 9, Debian Linux 64bit

I know flash works on Ubuntu 6.04, 7.10, 8.04 and 8.10 as well as Fedora 10 using FireFox 2. Right now my Linux machine is at home (a long way away) so I can't let you know specifically, but Flash does generally work on Ubuntu.

looked great, sounded great, great vid. none of the lag between sound and visual that i usually get with the quicktime vids and it loaded pretty fast. explorer (the shame) on a pc laptop.

I'm completely happy to see, that almost everybody has macs...

So i need also some more windows statements - or is it not running there...should be 90% of the users??

Thanks a lot my drummerfriends...

Bernhard

I'm running Windows XP home (original version)
on a Ancient Compaq laptop...
"All is Good with Me"

Kind of off-topic, but would it be possible to enable embedding Youtube videos (or any flash video) in posts?

Toshiba laptop, Windows XP SP3, Google Chrome 1.0.154.65 and Flash 10.0.22.87;

It load quickly, play without any lag and the sound is fine.

I personnally like it better than QuickTime coz it load faster and the output is as good if not better than QT.

My Mac opened that up in just a few secs. It is crystal clear video and perfect sound.

That is the most perfect video I have watched in a very long time: using Dell laptop, Firefox; PC.

Thanks for the update Bernard! And congrats on winning the top drum website!

I'm using windows 2000 professional and I can watch this test with no trouble at all. I cannot watch any other videos on this site with quicktime.

I'm completely happy to see, that almost everybody has macs...

So i need also some more windows statements - or is it not running there...should be 90% of the users??

Thanks a lot my drummerfriends...

Bernhard

Bernhard, I gonna beta test it monday on PC with Windows 7 with browser IE 8 - Firefox 3 - Google Chrome - Safari

You'll be fixed for years to come ;-)

Maybe some smiley please !!! lol !!!

I'm using windows xp with fire fox. No problems at all.

Back