New Ludwig Legacy Classic

I am very jealous, beautiful set. I love black sparkle finishes.

Very nice, uncluttered set of drums. How does the Legacy wrapped finish sound to you with the re-rings. I was at the Five Star shop again today looking over the Legacy Exotics and contemplating those or Legacy drums in white marine pearl. The pearl finish would have to be ordered and I'm a bit weary about ordering drums that I have not played, we'll see.

Great looking drums and I bet they sound even better.

Dennis

Nice kit, I love my Legacy Classic kit too. I swapped out the stock heads on my kit for some Evans coated G2 batters for my Rock gigs and I use Aquarian Modern Vintage mediums for my Swing band gigs.These drums sound great tuned up or down.

An Aquarian Superkick1 sounds killer on the bass drum with the stock Ludwig front head.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 1,358
nice finish! congratulations, when did you get the drums?, I saw in the 2011 catalog that the ludwig script logo have USA underneath, did they did that just for the catalog or the drums made in 2011 will come with that "new" logo? I'm planning on get a Ludwig Classic Maple, and I want that logo on my kick drum.

Last edited:
Nice kit, I love my Legacy Classic kit too. I swapped out the stock heads on my kit for some Evans coated G2 batters for my Rock gigs and I use Aquarian Modern Vintage mediums for my Swing band gigs.These drums sound great tuned up or down.

An Aquarian Superkick1 sounds killer on the bass drum with the stock Ludwig front head.

Did you choose that carpet to match your kit, or is it coincidence??

nothing like waiting for your new kit to show up,im waiting on my centennials to arrive...TAKES FOREVER! :'( and its only been a week...beautiful set man!really! wish i had the money for a legacy or classic maple but happy with the centennials...tick-tock-tick-tock!

Did you choose that carpet to match your kit, or is it coincidence??

Just a coincidence, I picked out the carpet for it's size to be honest, I didn't notice the similarity till I had the kit set up on it.

Back