Back in the game

mtsoul222

What's up guys. New member here. I'm Matt, 27. I recently returned from a few year drum hiatus. I don't even know why I stopped. I'm officially hooked again though. I just got this white on white ddrum reflex kit and spent hours setting it up and tinkering and getting the chops back and instantly remembered what I had been missing. I'm glad I found this site. Look forward to talking with y'all.

Attachments

• Small drum pic.jpg
    Small drum pic.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Small drum pic2.jpg
    Small drum pic2.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 158
Hey, thanks. I didn't realize how much I missed it until recently. I've been to Guitar Center probably 5 times in the last week and a half. Just browsing and reminiscing. You know hot it is. I'm jumping back in 100% though. That kit just got here today, and so far I'm happy with it. I'll keep everyone posted if anyone's interested. I still need to get a couple more cymbals (don't we all) but it's getting there.

Welcome. That's probably the coolest thing I've yet to see from the ddrum folks. Nice kit!

Welcome to the forum, and back to drumming. I took a long time off from playing, and I know exactly how you feel. Your kit is beautiful - now go practice. LOL.

Nice looking set of tubs. Those are made of alder wood, right? How do you rate those, compared to maple or birch? I'm pretty sure I've never heard an alder kit.​

Back