Greenbrier Percussion

Muckster

Platinum Member
Anyone have any dealings with Greenbrier Percussion via Ebay?

I'm currently at three emails and one phone call to take care of a problem (Day three).

Anyone have any dealings with Greenbrier Percussion via Ebay?

I'm currently at three emails and one phone call to take care of a problem (Day three).

They are a great group of guys. What is the issue? Maybe I can help. I have a pretty good relationship with those guys.

I bought my Gretsch Brooklyn snare from them on eBay and had no problems at all.

They were quite helpful when I had problems with some drums I ordered (drop-shipped from the manufacturer) and when a rack I bought suffered some shipping damage.

I've sent a few grand Greenbriars way both from living in the the UK and USA.

They may be tardy in their emails, but they do deliver.

Was bidding on a kit and got notified today that they pulled the listing... sort of a drag.

was it the Ludwig Epic? There is still one on there. I wonder why they pulled the other one. Must have sold it locally. I am surprised they are selling them so cheap. $200-$300 cheaper than every other place I have seen for a 6pc.

FWIW: I've bought a lot from Greenbrier on eBay and never had a problem. Seemed like good guys to me.

I've bought a few Sabian cymbals from them via eBay and have had pleasant transactions.

It's too bad that Muckster started this fire, but hasn't been around to tend it. Luckily it has been mostly positive.

It's too bad that Muckster started this fire, but hasn't been around to tend it. Luckily it has been mostly positive.

Sorry i couldn't get back to the forum fast enough for you Bandit......with my gig and all.
Only one flaming is you.

I purchased an item last week from Greenbrier only to find out they cannot find the item. They emailed me to ask if i wanted them to see if they could get me a replacement or my money back. I emailed back and asked how long it would take because i'm counting on them for a gig this weekend. That was last Friday and i have no status as of yet, They do no answer emails so i had to call today only to be promised a status by the end of the day. That came and went. So yes i am peeved!

I'm not trashing Greenbrier, just wondering if anyone has had trouble with them. I'll have to wait and see how it goes tomorrow.

Please forgive me Bandit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i couldn't get back to the forum fast enough for you Bandit......with my gig and all.
Only one flaming is you.

I purchased an item last week from Greenbrier only to find out they cannot find the item. They emailed me to ask if i wanted them to see if they could get me a replacement or my money back. I emailed back and asked how long it would take because i'm counting on them for a gig this weekend. That was last Friday and i have no status as of yet, They do no answer emails so i had to call today only to be promised a status by the end of the day. That came and went. So yes i am peeved!

I'm not trashing Greenbrier, just wondering if anyone has had trouble with them. I'll have to wait and see how it goes tomorrow.

Please forgive me Bandit!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well since you are being an ass, I won't bother helping. Too bad really, because I have a good relationship with them! Have fun.

I'm relieved to see so many positive experiences everyone has had with Greenbrier. I'll wait it out and see what happens.

I bought two or three things from Greenbrier over a two year period. The only issue I had with them is that they didn't actually have the article in their store that I won through the Ebay auction. I hashed this out with Stephen (spelling), the stores owner and I did receive it about a week later.

I would buy from them again.

I hope things work out for you.

Dennis

I bought two or three things from Greenbrier over a two year period. The only issue I had with them is that they didn't actually have the article in their store that I won through the Ebay auction. I hashed this out with Stephen (spelling), the stores owner and I did receive it about a week later.

I would buy from them again.

I hope things work out for you.

Dennis

Yeah Dennis, that's what i'm going through with them now. Glad to hear it worked out for you. Still no status from the store. I'm going to make a call in a couple of minutes to start day four.

Well since you are being an ass, I won't bother helping. Too bad really, because I have a good relationship with them! Have fun.

Calm down!

He is not being the ass, Muckster has what appears to be a legitimate beef, and also seems to have a busy life so could not reply immediately.

Why not earn some good karma points and see if you can help?

That would be fun

I have had so-so experiences with Greenbrier. Their prices are great, but service response is hit and miss. Bought a Sabian ride from them as new, looked like it was a floor model when I got it in the mail but I figured it was a steal so I didn't complain. I emailed them about drum heads a year ago and am still waiting for a reply. I just gave up and bought elsewhere. Great prices if you can deal with the communication issues.

p.s. Sticks...calm now.... :)

I've bought a few Sabian cymbals from them via eBay and have had pleasant transactions.

I've done the same. When I was piecing together my kit at home recently, I bought 3 different Sabian HHX cymbals from them used on eBay. The 21" HHX Raw Bell Dry Ride could have easily passed for brand new. They shipped very quickly and were great to deal with.

Just made phone call number two with Greenbrier. Talked to a new person.....apparently there has been no effort whatsoever to look into this problem as promised. Owner, vice president etc... never in the office. No one seems to have a clue how to run the ebay store.

It's totally comical now. Stay tuned kids!

Back