Your Favorite Youtube Drummer

That guy really does Weckl great. What an awful tune though. Don't drummers ever listen to anything but drums? I'm convinced that Weckl will never play on a recording of lasting value.

(ducks)

While searching for Zeppelin clips one day,I came by a guy named Beau Ferchaud doing some Zep tunes.Helped me out on parts of a few songs I thought I had down,but didn't.
If You're a Zeppelin fan,check him out.

John

Cool thread, all that have been mentioned are great in one way or another, but this guy is my favorite so far. Makes me wanna go practice, which is what I am going to do now : )

I'm sure someone's mentioned him before, but the Italian dude "Vadrum". I like his originality but it always seems to me like he plays drums to entertain and post on youtube, not for the love of drums (if you know what I mean!)

I like dimsunk like Fourstring does, he kills it!

Also for my #1 pick for teacher is MetroDrums that man is a great teacher!

Ah he is a GODSEND too - he's taken time to reply to all my queries and even made some vids on them to help me and others with the same problems. Great player too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention who I was talking about - MetroDrums

Tony Royster Jr. or Gerald Heyward they both have such good feel in their playing.

Back