My DDrums

carnival

Here's my kit. These drums are pretty much my favorite thing, ever. It's a 7 piece, 8x7, 10x8, 12x8, 14x14, 16x16, and a 22x20 bass drum. The snare is a tama Metalworks steel 14x6.5.

I play all paiste cymbals:

14" 2002 Wild Hats
16 & 18 2002 Crashes
16" Alpha Med Crash
21" Sig Dry Heavy Ride(Not in pics)
18" PST5 China
18" PST5 Crash
8" Alpha Metal Splash and PST5 Splash

The pedal is a yamaha dfp 9450(I think). Got it for 250. Gotta love close out deals :)

Prev_Drums06.jpg

Prev_Drums05.jpg

Prev_Drums04.jpg

Prev_Drums03.jpg

Prev_Drums02.jpg

Thats a lovely kit mate, love the finish on it and your setup is pretty damn sweet aswell. I do love kits with 3 rack toms - its my favourite setup although I only use 1 floor tom.

DDrum seem to be coming out with great stuff lately, I had a play on a Defiant at drumfest last year and they seem to sound really nice!

Happy playing!

Nice defiants man!! Welcome to the forum. Ddrum is slowly building a reputation here on the forum, us ddrummers just need to keep spreading the good word!

I wanna make love to your drums.

Or, murder you and steal the drum rack.

Thanks for the comments guys. Lol and MisterMixelpix, if you could avoid doing either of those I'd really appreciate it ;)

Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten such a sick looking kit. It's not my fault. And I don't even normally like sparkly, but that combo of blue sparkle and black hardware is friggin' gorgeous.

Back