Who's the drummer?

Drumquest2

Every listening drummer hears tracks that impress them drum-wise, and some then wonder who the drummer is.
Is anyone aware of any reference source?

I've had good luck finding out who the drummer was on particular tracks by doing a google search - nine times out of ten there'll be a wikipedia page for the artist who's song it is (or if I search by song title, a page for the song, with the names of who recorded the original version and anyone else who may have recorded it), and a personnel list for the recording in question.

I've had good luck finding out who the drummer was on particular tracks by doing a google search - nine times out of ten there'll be a wikipedia page for the artist who's song it is (or if I search by song title, a page for the song, with the names of who recorded the original version and anyone else who may have recorded it), and a personnel list for the recording in question.

But even then, everything you find on the Internet cannot be assumed to be correct. Use it more as a guideline ;)

But even then, everything you find on the Internet cannot be assumed to be correct. Use it more as a guideline ;)

What-chu talking about, Bo?!

You mean that some of the stuff I find online ain't the truth?

My world just crashed in on me.

Thanks for the constructive suggestions, will try them!
Backing musicians make the difference between a hit or miss, example ----'50 ways to lose your lover',(more examples please), and they deserve some sort of official recognition.

Back