Sonor S Class Pro Aqua Green, TD-20 V-Drums Black

junglelord

The Rhythm Room

S Class Pro Aqua Green, Kelly was the owner of this kit. My friend Jody now owns it and we love it. It has many students that are blessed to play his equipment. Let the good times roll.
8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16 hanging toms
22X18.5 double bass
side popcorn snare
lots of cymbals, double hihats.

Brand new TD-20 V Drums in Black

Last edited:
Jody's Gretsch kit, the really special ones, with a Yamaha snare, sorry its not set up.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember seeing that Gretsch in another one of your threads and really wanting to see it set up. Three sweet kits. What sizes on the Gretsch?

PS I don't think I've ever seen an e-kit with two kick pads set up before.

PS I don't think I've ever seen an e-kit with two kick pads set up before.

I was gonna mention that too, But Now that I think back the Trans Siberian Orchestra when I last saw them 2 years ago, had the E-Kit with 2 kicks, 6 toms and 25 regular Sabian cymbals.

Awesome looking Sonor......Officially jealous now.lol

LOL thats my old drum teacher and his kit!
Those snonors sound awesome!!!
I saw him play with that roland kit live it sounded amazing!!
He always has awesome kits :)

Phil...

Nice kits man, they are spectacular.

Is it fair to call that a Roland TD-20.1? I never thought of adding a second bass to an e-kit, looks fantastic.

You still have the other sonor kit right? the madagascar ebony? I'd hate to see it feel jilted, If you need I can babysit it ;).
this equipment belongs to my friend Jody, I got him the S Class Pro kit from a member of the Sonor forum.

I would never part with my Designer Ebony or Signature Bubinga kits.

Jody is a professional drum teacher with a registered business. The S Class Pro and the new TD 20 are business writeoffs. Life is great for Jody, christmas all the time. He recently got several different hand drums and is teaching in schools and at home.

Please don't tell me he's bashing on those beautiful cymbals with ahead sticks......

:[

I feel the same way!
Just use the aheads for the roland!! NOT THE SONOR :)

Jody does not bash. He is an excellent drummer and teacher. He was just doing some really light stuff so I could take some pictures for his new poster. I infact never noticed till you pointed it out. Honestly he was barely touching the drums. You know how light the touch can get after years of playing.

Back