What in these boxes? :-D

spantney

Heres a big clue:

If you are all on your best behaviour I may post some more :p

Uhh... I don't know, what could be in those boxes?

If you are all on your best behaviour I may post some more :p

I'll be good. I promise.

What snare did you get? What are the dimensions of it?

Hehehe okay then!

Its a Black Panther Birdseye Maple 14" x 5.5" and a Mapex saddle drum throne that is super comfortable!

1002085q.jpg

1002086c.jpg

1002089.jpg

1002095.jpg

Cheers!

I do indeed but all my videos are massively old and all perfomed on my old kit. I've got the day off work tomorrow so I may very well try and record some stuff with my beauties :-D

I do indeed but all my videos are massively old and all perfomed on my old kit. I've got the day off work tomorrow so I may very well try and record some stuff with my beauties :-D

That'd be sick. They look like they sound great; I especially love the splashes mounted on the toms.

Its a Black Panther Birdseye Maple 14" x 5.5"

I have been thinking of maybe getting that exact model of those except that it would be 14" x 6.5". How do you like the sound of it? Did it come with the heads already on the drum or did you have to put them on?

I've got the day off work tomorrow so I may very well try and record some stuff with my beauties :-D

Yes put up a recording NOW. No take your time, do it whenever you want, but still do it.

Hahaha cheers for the compliments.

The 5.5" is really nice actually. They had the 6.5" model aswell however it didn't have as much attack as the 5.5". A lot fatter tone than my one but not as responsive I thought. Maybe a different head would change that. I have a 7" DDrum snare and its super aggresive but then again its only a 13" in diameter,

Yeah I do enjoy my splash placement, I go for a very symetrical setup with cymbals. China, 2 crashes a splash and hats on the left, and china, 2 crashes, splash and ride on the right hand side. Those splashes aren't bodged on the toms though, its all on my lovely rack :)

Cheers :D

Edit: Oh and the heads came pre-attached, I just had to tune it :)

I like your kit. It's almost the same finish as my Tamas.

Is that a Cherry Fade finish? Every company has a slightly different take on cherry finish but they always look lovely! I do have a thing for red kits :D

Back