What I'm playing for the next few months ;)

That is a stunning set of drums. Two huge thumbs up from me, Bo!

Because of the uniqueness, I'm really diggin' this finish. The only problem is that if it's popular, and alot people get into it, it'll be like Ringo all over again. But I don't see that happening. I have this feeling, and maybe Bermuda can confirm, that these are all the same drums Ludwig made for that monster kit they had on display at NAMM, and dealers bought certain ones to sell and almost a year later, they're starting to? That wold be interesting to find out if that's true. I mean, that monster kit must've had forty or so drums on display in that finish. That's at least 10 different sets floating around with that color.

Because of the uniqueness, I'm really diggin' this finish. The only problem is that if it's popular, and alot people get into it, it'll be like Ringo all over again. But I don't see that happening. I have this feeling, and maybe Bermuda can confirm, that these are all the same drums Ludwig made for that monster kit they had on display at NAMM, and dealers bought certain ones to sell and almost a year later, they're starting to? That wold be interesting to find out if that's true. I mean, that monster kit must've had forty or so drums on display in that finish. That's at least 10 different sets floating around with that color.

Don't let the ribbing of buying another set get to you Matt. I now own more than 20 sets, 50 snare drums, 15 double pedal sets and too many cymbals, stands and assorted hardware to list and I still want more...

Don't let the ribbing of buying another set get to you Matt. I now own more than 20 sets, 50 snare drums, 15 double pedal sets and too many cymbals, stands and assorted hardware to list and I still want more...

I'm good with the ribbing. Not everyone here gets a new set whenever they want, you know ;)

Back