Various action and set-up photos...

Drummer Karl

KARL MEMBER
Hi everybody!

I thought that -after a long time being off this site- I should post some photos again.
Currently, I`m heavily involved in my final examinations, so time for rehearsing and being online is very limited indeed but soon school will be over. =)

Anyway, here I`ve got some photos in a chronological order as far as I`m aware of the dates when those were shot.

Here`re some photos playing at the prize giving ceremony for the artistic prize of Kassel:

Final1.jpg

Final2.jpg

Final3.jpg

Final4.jpg

Final5.jpg

Final9.jpg

Final6.jpg

Final7.jpg

Final8.jpg

Followingly, a photo of my set-up during some gigs in Hamburg in the end of the year:

set-upHH.jpg

...and some of my new room Yeees, I did move in November 2009. Btw, it`s an awesome room for enough space for bands. Moreover, it`s always at constant temperature. :)

DrumsTwo.jpg

Studio.jpg

Drums.jpg

StudioTwo.jpg

I hope to be online more often after finishing the final tests.

Best wishes to you!!

Karl

Last edited:
Karl, good to see you back on the site...always love your clean set up and hope all is going well with the trio and goes well with exams!

Jack

Welcome back Karl.

I haven't seen you post in some time. Good to see your playing. Love that Cube and your Istanbuls.

Yea always good to see the perennials bloom

Where are your Cube toms??
I liked them more than the shallower toms you have now, but still a nice kit, however I'm not a very great fan of small kits :)

Bram

Welcome back Karl. It's been a long time :). Great shots, as always. Like Bram I am also very curious where your Cube's are.

Beautiful photo's, Karl. Glad to hear everything is going well, for you. I see we share the same good taste (almost) in cymbals.

Attachments

• 002-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 404
Nice Karl, ...Happy Belated by the way!!! :)

p.s. Cute bass player!!!!!

Hey!

Thank you a lot! Well, my Cube toms take care of my practice space at home.
Don`t know, I really got used to the sound and feeling of the Basix toms. Additionally, they`ve the sound I`m looking for at the moment. Maybe I`ll try them with some Ambassadors or some Evans J1. Though I think that`ll be the set-up for the studio in April for the recordings.
Oh, plus that 20" Turk Flat Ride then...

Oh and fusssion...hope you had a great 21st as well. ;-)

Karl

Karl, good to see you back! A bit of a shame that the Cube toms are watching over your practise kit rather than your live set-up... but on the other hand the orange and yellow is not a bad combination at all.

Back