NAMM 2011 — Brundlefly Photo Blog

Anything on UFIP or did I miss them?

How about:

Istanbul Agop?...want to hear {or see} more about the new 24" OM ride at the show or possible 24" Epoch ride {?}.

Istanbul Mehmet?.....REALLY interesting new cymbal sounds coming from them at present.

Amedia?......for Andy :}

Thanks!

How about:

Istanbul Agop?...want to hear {or see} more about the new 24" OM ride at the show or possible 24" Epoch ride {?}.

Istanbul Mehmet?.....REALLY interesting new cymbal sounds coming from them at present.

Amedia?......for Andy :}

Thanks!
Cheers Stan, yes, I was hoping for some stuff from the Amedia stand, especially the Dervish (ancient Turk), Hitites (acid washed) series & Firebell. I'm contemplating a setup for my experimental Guru kit.

I can't believe I'm right across the street and cannot attend the NAMM show....(sniff!)

That's just not right.

You should have hooked up with somebody else.

You gotta get in there one way or another.

ut hem when will you be getting onto DW you know thats what you want to post and what i want to see :p

ut hem when will you be getting onto DW you know thats what you want to post and what i want to see :p

Oh, I want to post it alright. But those shots need a little extra consideration given the subject matter this year. The NP is just mind blowing.

UFIP is coming up shortly. I don't recall seeing either Istanbuls or Amedia. Were they there? Seems like every year something gets lost regardless of how hard I try to get it all. It's probably a result of looking at everything too much threw the lens. Maybe next year, I'll bring a buddy to act as a spotter.

UFIP is coming up shortly. I don't recall seeing either Istanbuls or Amedia. Were they there? Seems like every year something gets lost regardless of how hard I try to get it all. It's probably a result of looking at everything too much threw the lens. Maybe next year, I'll bring a buddy to act as a spotter.
Thanks in advance for the UFIPs from your new BEST buddy! (hint hint!)

Oh, I want to post it alright. But those shots need a little extra consideration given the subject matter this year. The NP is just mind blowing.

The Istanbul Agop booth was {is} directly across from the DW booth......no worries on it and thanks for your efforts documenting everything this year!

You know, I looked around and didn't see them. I expect them to be the focus of that booth, but the booth was nearly identical to last year with the only obvious addition of some kind of tablet application on the side. Someone else found them because I have seen photos, so I don't know what happened. Maybe it was because Thomas Pridgen showed up while I was there and distracted me (and everyone else).

They were in a separate room behind the Z booth, and they only let people in who had appointments or with their Zildjian rep.

I did get pics, and I'll be posting a longer review of them once I'm a little less hung over.

I'm driving down to have lunch with Ken Marino (deltadrummer). I'm picking him up at 1:30. I might take him to In-n-out since he's from New York and all....be out front!

Dang, I didn't see this earlier. I've already driven home, and am back into being dad to my kids.

Istanbuls and Amedia were their. I took a shot of Amedia's booth.

I wish we had hooked up. I met a bunch of people from this forum, but somehow not you. :-(

The Istanbul Agop booth was {is} directly across from the DW booth......no worries on it and thanks for your efforts documenting everything this year!

Ok, that explains it. I ran into Mike Johnston in the DW booth and ended up talking to him for a while. That really took me out of coverage mode. I really do need a spotter next year. :)

IMG_5200.jpg

Click here for NAMM 2011 — part 4, Yamaha, Spaun, Hammerax, GMS, Pearl, UFIP and Rotek

Part 5 in progress...

Just wanted to thank you again Julian, outstanding images and coverage and something that I will revist often. Cheers.

YAY DW finally, woooo

*runs around in circles with hands flailing above his head*

Back