drum1.jpg

drum2.jpg

drum3.jpg

drum.jpg

Well here are the specs: BTW her name is Carla
Drums:
18x22 Groove Percussion Bass Drum
14x16 GP floor Tom
9x12 GP rack Tom (cranked up like a tambal right now)
8x10 PDP Platinum rack Tom
5.5x14 PDP SX Maple Snare
Cymbals:
22" Zildjian ZXT Ride
16" Zild ZXT Crash
14" Zild ZXT China
6" Zild ZXT Splash
12" Zild Z Custom Splash
16" Zild A Rock Crash (not pictured)
10" Zild A Splash (not pictured)

Im working on getting all to PDP Plat.. slowly but surely as I get the cash itll happen

Last edited:
You named your set. Why did I never think of naming my set? Come to think about it I'm not sure I want to strike anything that has a womans name, so I'd probably pick a name of a man I want to hurt. Hi, I'm Larry and this is my set of drums. My snare drum is named Chris Gage. That tom is named Jimmy Capozzola. The other tom is named Steve Shaw
And my kick drum is named Cory Coleman. My crash cymbal is called Ken Holliman and my ride is named Scott Hale. That's just wrong.

Well i named it after a girl, because i always gotta take care of it, stay on top of it all the time tuning.. And i also gotta listen to her when shes sounding all bitchy and out of tune.. Its like a woman.. But I love her all the same.. jaja

Well i named it after a girl, because i always gotta take care of it, stay on top of it all the time tuning.. And i also gotta listen to her when shes sounding all bitchy and out of tune.. Its like a woman.. But I love her all the same.. jaja

dude if she's not sounding right, then you're doing something wrong lolz XD

bro if she aint sounding right, that means i just gotta retune it.. i mean the drums being so low quality (except for my tom) i have to tune them very frequently to keep them in any sort of tune..

Back