What would be your drummer nickname?

I don't get to choose my own nicknames. I have one per band at the moment.

In Gloryhammer it's 'Ralathor, the Mysterious Hermit of Cowdenbeath'

In Jaldaboath it's 'Sir Benjamin Turcopolier, First Drummer Deluxe'

Sigh.

My nickname for most of my long time friends and family is Titi... yeah, I know, doesn't cut it so well in English, doesn't it? Lol.

Some friends also call me The Coach!

Here on the forum I've been nicknamed, MAD (obvious), Swiss Smoothie and Swissman :)

Some people refer to me as the Man of Steel.

reverberation.........

This is my big chance to be Crash Rimshot.

Crash Rimshot!

Best. Name. Ever.

Reminds me of Dash Riprock from "The Beverly Hillbillies" :)

In another drumming life, I used to be called Larry Lovetrain, which I hated.

It's too late for me to get a drummer-related nickname, but how's this for Def Leppard's drummer:

Rick "The Stick" Allen :)

I usually get "Red" or "Big Red" from being a bigger guy who is a ginger. I also am known by a lot of people in the area for working part time managing a local beer store, so I get "Beer Guy" a lot too. And I like beer, so it works in two ways.

my nickname is from drumming...
"spaz"

I got a little wasted at a show and did a 20 minute drum solo and went beast mode. They said I spazzed out on the kit and Spaz stuck ever since.

I've been teasingly called the "Barefoot drummer" cause I always play barefoot. Not really a nickname-had all kinds of nicknames growing up though Chipper, Arturo, Wally, and I got a lot of "Crazy" for some antics LOL.

I don't have a drumming alter-ego or nickname but last fall I played a huge gig (for us-2k people or so) and it was to be a two band bill all set up on one big stage. The other band was broken up but was really popular for many years around here. This was to be a reunion. Their drummer is with another band so they had a "sub" rehearse with them. Morning of the show, their "sub" lost his way ??? to the gig and I ended up volunteering to play their sets too. I ended up playing non-stop from 1-6 pm as we swapped bands mid-song every hour.

I am now known as Five Hour Bill.

In the band and in all our merch I'm 'Silverback'.

Because I'm big, got grey hair, and eat bananas during gigs.

my nickname is from drumming...
"spaz"

I got a little wasted at a show and did a 20 minute drum solo and went beast mode. They said I spazzed out on the kit and Spaz stuck ever since.

Spaz is really politically incorrect in Britain. One of those words one dare not use.

I'd be dismissed from work if I used it in the office.

It's a great word by the way...but I can never use it :)

Back