My MAPEX M-Pro

richard mutter

Hi guys..!
my name Richard Mutter. wanna share my set.. :)

i not sure what the colors.. tobbaco something i guest.
its my 6th drum-set.
first time i use the single skin for all toms batter head..

tom: 10", 12"
floor hanging: 14", 16"
kick: 22"
snare: 14 x 5 & Mapex black panther 12 x 6.

cymbals,
hats A 14" quick beats
ride sabian AAX 22" metal ride
crash 18" Z costum med-crash, 16" Z costum med-crash,
18" ZHT crash.
Sabian HH 18" chinesse.
18" ZHT chinesse.
A 12" splash.

DM-Pro modules with 3 roland pad.
Janus Double pedal.

richard_mutter_jrp-8.jpg

Sweet kit! Looks like you're having a lot of fun playing it. That finish is drop-dead gorgeous. Any recordings of you playing with the band?

Thats a massive stroke you got going there.

Awesome kit too.

the pictures taken by my son, AVEDIS (15 years old now)

I guess you really like your zildjians! : ) Better start him playing drums soon before it's too late and he's a full-blown guitarist.

Great looking gear! I happen to have the same sizes in my M Birch (pics to be updated soon) and I find them to be very versatile.

The caramel fade finish is awesome and I am digging your son's name. I have a son named John Paul. My wife named him after Pope John Paul II, and I named him after John Paul Jones. (Bernhard and GRUNTERSDAD think he's named after half the Beatles.) Go figure.

Great looking gear! I happen to have the same sizes in my M Birch (pics to be updated soon) and I find them to be very versatile.

The caramel fade finish is awesome and I am digging your son's name. I have a son named John Paul. My wife named him after Pope John Paul II, and I named him after John Paul Jones. (Bernhard and GRUNTERSDAD think he's named after half the Beatles.) Go figure.

Sounds better than Ringo George

Sorry, blown out monitor. It lost it's yellow about a year ago.
Taking a look on my bro's comp. right now.
Not Red Wood, but Caramel.
I think the description of "yummy" is even more applicable now...

Back