Note to Roy E. Munson

flatride

To Roy and everyone who read the thread about the Joyful Noise Snare Drum. First off, I am the guy who sold the drum to Dan....alias Roy E Munson. When I sold the drum to Dan, he said he did not care about the documentation. I then contacted Shane and asked him to go ahead and take care of the paperwork and I would send it to Dan, I got an email from Kurt and Shane, the paperwork would be sent to me as I had requested, Shane took care of this immediately. Just as I would expect him to do as he has always been right on anything I have ever asked him to do.

The next thing I know Dan is publicly throwing a childish fit about the very thing he did not care about. I even received an email that he was slandering Shane in.

Dan, First off, I met you for 5 minutes, I am not your buddy so please do not refer to me as such. I will never knowingly sell you anything ever again. Your post were full of lies regarding the drum. I don't get it. If anything you need to learn this truth, once you get caught in a lie by someone, they will pretty much always consider you a lier, get over yourself and enjoy life and your drums. I know in my mind now, you are a lier. sorry just publicly telling it like it is. I did not lie, You did.

Dean Smith

This Roy guy, or should I say Dan - what is up with him, anyway? Really?
Nice of you, and Shane of course, to clarify. Thanks.

I'm glad Shane has a loyal following willing to defend his good reputation Just for clarification, this is not meant to be sarcastic in any way. Shane is a good guy.

This "Munson saga" was one of the most interesting exchanges I read on here. I'm glad its been made clear. Kind of a social experiment. Shows how rapid the proliferation of mis-information on the internet can be, and the dangers to all kinds of business and people. Some people piled on, others defended, and there could have been so much damage if the real "1st hand" story was not made known.

Mind you somebody's internet review almost never convinces me, I'm a skeptic, and like to try everything on my own.

Its liar.... not lier....

Grammar police, arrest this man
He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio

Grammar police, arrest this girl
Her Hitler hairdo is
Making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

To Roy and everyone who read the thread about the Joyful Noise Snare Drum. First off, I am the guy who sold the drum to Dan....alias Roy E Munson. When I sold the drum to Dan, he said he did not care about the documentation. I then contacted Shane and asked him to go ahead and take care of the paperwork and I would send it to Dan, I got an email from Kurt and Shane, the paperwork would be sent to me as I had requested, Shane took care of this immediately. Just as I would expect him to do as he has always been right on anything I have ever asked him to do.

The next thing I know Dan is publicly throwing a childish fit about the very thing he did not care about. I even received an email that he was slandering Shane in.

Dan, First off, I met you for 5 minutes, I am not your buddy so please do not refer to me as such. I will never knowingly sell you anything ever again. Your post were full of lies regarding the drum. I don't get it. If anything you need to learn this truth, once you get caught in a lie by someone, they will pretty much always consider you a lier, get over yourself and enjoy life and your drums. I know in my mind now, you are a lier. sorry just publicly telling it like it is. I did not lie, You did.

Dean Smith

1. Correct dean i did tell you i did not care about the documentation. You gave a great deal, and im not going to let paperwork interfere with that. However, I also told you that I enjoyed buying and selling drums all of the time. Of course I was going to pursue the paperwork in order to sell the drum properly. I just wanted to rid of you of the effort since the drum was now out of your hands.....you're welcome

2. You told me you made contact with Shane about the documentation and had not heard back from him....this was months after you had purchased the drum. You told me you had the drum for 6 months. I figured it was Shane being Shane, as he had done the EXACT samething with me on SEVERAL issues.

3. I NEVER sent you an email slandering Shane, and I NEVER slandered shane. I had bad experiences and simply wanted to put the word out to others.

4. I spoke with you for nearly and hour.....not 5 minutes. In person I might add.

5. I NEVER lied to you.

6. I received your emails (which you copied shane and curt from JN) in which you basically state the same above. I also received the reply from Curt telling you to let it go. You obviously havent.

7. I specifically remember speaking with you in great depth about shane and how he has given me the run around, ignored my emails, and had some problems with cymbals. I specifically remember you agreeing about the cymbals. Never ONCE did you defend shane when we were talking in Person, but yet now you are sending emails, copying CEO's, and calling me a lier (whatever that is).

Thanks for the drum!

Do you know what would make this thread even better?

If each party showed us the emails and other documentation to defend themselves.

50252_236809712534_860025_n.jpg

Damn.

I thought we were finished with these somebody done somebody wrong boo hoo fests.

Back to obscurity for me.

Barry

Its liar.... not lier....
+1. This man is speaking the truth. Face facts, guys!

Admittedly, language/spelling is an arbitrary thing. Someone settled on "how to spell" it. Some care, some don't. Interestingly, many drummers on this forum find it amusing (or not amusing) to find spellings like "symbal", "symbol", "cymbol" (for "cymbal") or "base drum", but apparently "lier" doesn't fit that scheme. I say you're either consistent or you aren't, but being consistent here and inconsistent there... is inconsistent.

Wow....the saga continues.

Like sands through the hourglass.......

Interestingly, many drummers on this forum find it amusing (or not amusing) to find spellings like "symbal", "symbol", "cymbol" (for "cymbal") or "base drum", but apparently "lier" doesn't fit that scheme. I say you're either consistent or you aren't, but being consistent here and inconsistent there... is inconsistent.

I can understand the inconsistency there, I suppose. I guess it comes down to the fact that whilst it may not be an English lesson, it's still a drum forum. Knowing how to spell the instruments or gear that you're actually here to discuss is obviously deemed more important than misspelling words that are considered arbitrary to the topic at hand.

Ummm...So We will be the Jury and Bernhard the Judge with the sledge hammer. Oh wait! Bermuda and Dogbreath the jailers. :´)

Do you know what would make this thread even better?

If each party showed us the emails and other documentation to defend themselves.

[/IMG]

Back