Cool website with pro drummers and their setup in pics

You need to post the full link, you copy/pasted a contracted link that doesn't work.

On a related note, I have wondered for a while why you can youtube thousands of professional guitarists set ups, but almost no drummers. Premier guitar has an entire youtube channel with thousands of views dedicated to nothing but going around with guitar techs and looking at professional gear. We as drummers are just as big of gear whores as guitarists are. If I had the access I would try and make this happen.

Very cool! Glad to see there are still a lot of modest (4-pc) kits out there!

Ha...guitar whore lol. That was me at one time. At one time during my married days I had 4 Les Paul customs, 3 SG's ('61, Angus signature and supreme) '58 Korina reissue flying V (ex wife smashed to pieces) USA strats, ESP's, Ibanez. Two Marshall stacks, fender twin reverb, 3 very high end Taylors and about 30 pedals. After divorce I now have one very nice Takamine acoustic and waiting for my drums to be delivered sometime around September. And with wife out of the way I will become a HUGE drum whore ;-)

That's pretty cool!

Very cool! Glad to see there are still a lot of modest (4-pc) kits out there!

Sure are! Theres very very many around.

I notice that a lot of loyal 4 piece guys bash on larger kits, but i bet a lot of the large kit fellas still break down to 4 pieces occasionally.... at least i'd assume - that's what i'd do heheh.

sorry to go off topic

Sure are! Theres very very many around.

I notice that a lot of loyal 4 piece guys bash on larger kits, but i bet a lot of the large kit fellas still break down to 4 pieces occasionally.... at least i'd assume - that's what i'd do heheh.

sorry to go off topic

I go down from my 4 piece to a 2 piece haha. I've always wanted to play on bigger kits but have never been able to find a comfortable fit, I sometimes put a 10" to the left of my 12", but that's as big as I'd go, I always have more fun on smaller kits. I'm surprised/and not with how many people play 13" toms on 4 piece kits, I was going to order a 13" with my DW collectors, but I didn't, wish I kind of did, but I think I may order a whole second kit, all completely bigger, 24x18, 16x18 and 13x9.... oh yeah!

I go down from my 4 piece to a 2 piece haha. I've always wanted to play on bigger kits but have never been able to find a comfortable fit, I sometimes put a 10" to the left of my 12", but that's as big as I'd go, I always have more fun on smaller kits. I'm surprised/and not with how many people play 13" toms on 4 piece kits, I was going to order a 13" with my DW collectors, but I didn't, wish I kind of did, but I think I may order a whole second kit, all completely bigger, 24x18, 16x18 and 13x9.... oh yeah!

Maybe you should try smaller kits. I'm not typically comfortable behind a lot of big drums like a 12 and 13 right in front of me (Like i have on my kit). But if i have from left to right, 8 10 12 14 16, i feel a lot better. just because there's more space to cram these little toms into when they're right in front of me... and the big drums remain out of the way to the right

Back