New ayotte custom kit. Dream kit(wood hoops inside)

punchout

4080333515_ee333920d2_o.jpg

4091175545_725ab0775d_o.jpg

4091940720_88fe24d455_o.jpg

Basically i didn't have a drumset for 3 months, went mentally insane, and then got back on my feet with these! Ive have many kits, about 6 in the past 2 years, and I'm content with never buying another kit for the rest of my life. Best drums i have ever played!
Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics.

Drums:
Ayotte custom
10x8
12x9
14x14
16x14
24x18 (slammin)
Noble and cooley horizon 13x7 snare
Hardware: dw 9000 everything
Cymbals: Paiste signature mellow ride 22"
Paiste signature power crash 20"
Paiste 2002 power crash 20"
Paiste signature 14 inch ripple hats
Zildian 22 inch china boy
-Urian

... and I'm content with never buying another kit for the rest of my life. Best drums i have ever played!
-Urian

That's not exactly what other manufacturers want to hear! But it sounds like you have achieved your holy grail. I have always had a soft spot for Ayotte and your kit looks fantastic. Well done and I hope they serve you for many, many years.

Best wishes

GJS

It was always one of those childhood dreams i guess. Now that i finnaly have one to the spec Ive always wanted I'm pretty stoked. Probably doesn't amount to any of the kits on here, but i guess it personal preference. I might be over exaggerating due to the fact i went 3 months kit less ( i dont know what i was thinkin)

-Urian

Everything about this kit is slammin.
Congrats!

Sweet! Beautiful finish and great sizes too. Love the matching hoops.

That is gorgeous. Indeed. When changing heads do you have to put the wooden hoops back on in the same position. The paint job looks as if every hoop is different. I like that.

Matching up the hoops weren't bad. They have a pretty straight forward finish so it was pretty easy to work with. I need to get used to tuning them though. They are extremely sensitive.

Coungratulations... that kit is gorgeous. For sure it sounds great.... ( I used to play in a studio that had one like that and it can really sing.)

Have fun!
:)

Gorgeous drums ! One of the many reasons i bought my taye kit is because ron ayotte is taye's president. Ive always loved the sound of his drums.

Back