What if Chuck Norris played Mapex Saturns?

Chunky

Silver Member
What would happen if Chuck Norris played Mapex Saturns?

He might know as he might be playing the drums - and maybe Mapex - already.
What would happen? World domination - of course.
Which grip? Doh - American ;-)
He would be extremely careful to avoid rimshots as those would easily crush his drumkit instantly - sheer overpower.

Chuck Norris is the ultimate good sport for going with this running joke ;)

He is the ultimate, btw. The only guy to take on Bruce Lee and live to tell the tale!

Chuck Norris wouldn't play the Saturns. Chuck Norris would stare at the Saturns and they would begin to play themselves and then burst into flame.

You guys really are out of the loop! Chuck's screen persona has no relation to the pussy he is in real life. He's actually a Canuck who retreats to his drum barn (currently under construction) somewhere in Canada. He already has multiple Saturn kits apparently, & is known to be verbally defensive of their capabilities ;)

You guys really are out of the loop! Chuck's screen persona has no relation to the pussy he is in real life. He's actually a Canuck who retreats to his drum barn (currently under construction) somewhere in Canada. He already has multiple Saturn kits apparently, & is known to be verbally defensive of their capabilities ;)

Thats bad -)

This question reminds me of the one about what happens when irresistible force meets immovable object.

Chuck Norris is the ultimate good sport for going with this running joke ;)

He is the ultimate, btw. The only guy to take on Bruce Lee and live to tell the tale!

Pfft.

Jackie_Chan_Bruce_Lee_Fight_380x271.jpg

And he doesn't sell home gyms.

I always though Chuck was pretty lame compared with the other action figures. The Governator would have chewed Chuck up and spat him out ... ie. he'd chuck up Chuck ;)

Can you imagine how lethal his count-ins would be?

He'd be using the sticks like nunchucks, probably shoot the cymbals, actually kick the kick and use the karate stare to make other things 'happen'!

I don't think those last two can be beat! lol, I nearly choked on my Dairylea Dunkers!

That's what happens when you even just dare to think about Chuck Norris and Mapex Saturns...

Back