My set... many brands together...

ibernalq

Hi friends... this is my set, a combination of many brands...
Specs:
Rototoms: 6, 8 and 10 left; 12 and 14 right.
Toms: 8, 10 (Ludwig), (12, 13, 16, Mapex Q) and 18(Ludwig accent custom)
Snares: a homemade mini snare 10x 5.5; a 13 x 3.5 Mapex brass picolo; a 14 x 6.5 Ludwig birch snare.
Basss pedal: Pearl accelerator (I use blue and red cam)
CYMBALS:
HATS: 14 Paiste heavy signatures; a pair of 14 Sabian auxiliary hats, AAX fast hat top and AA flat hat bottom (to the right)
CRASHES: from left to right:
16 Zildjian A medium thin
18 Zildjian A medium
16 Sabian HH mdieum thin
15 Sabian AA thin
18 Sabian HHX stage
CHINAS: from left to right:
14 meinl classics
8 meinl generation X filter china
12 meinl classics
12 wuhan with rivets
18 meinl classics
SPLASHES AND EFECTS:
10 Murat renaissence splash
8 AAX Sabian splash
8 Paiste accent cymbal (stacked over 18 A Zildjian crash)
10 Sabian paragon splash
8 Murat renaissence splash
6 AA Sabian splash
8 SH Stagg splash
RIDE:
A 20 Paiste 3000 heavy ride

Hardware: a variety... some gibraltar stackers, auxiliary hats arm, etc.
Heads: remo pinstripes toms, ambassador coated on snares...

I hope you enjoy these photos as I enjoy playing my drums... please, comments are welcome... Congrats to all of you for so beautiful sets I see on this forum... thanks my firends..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WOW ...

Multi brands are cool, unless your endorsed it seems most of the local drummers I know use all manner of mixed gear.

What is the set-up time at gigs?

Nice set up you have there. It looks like it's a blast to play. Nothing wrong with mixing brands together as long as you are happy with the sound.

WOW ...

Multi brands are cool, unless your endorsed it seems most of the local drummers I know use all manner of mixed gear.

What is the set-up time at gigs?

You are right... mixing brands is cool.. sound rules my choice when buying cymbals...
And about set-up time at gigs, I have another set (a Ludwig), a smaller one (10, 12, 14.. 20 x 16) that I use for gigs... so I can take a rest... lol...
thanks for your comments....

Nice set up you have there. It looks like it's a blast to play. Nothing wrong with mixing brands together as long as you are happy with the sound.

YES... sound matters... when I was younger didnt like mixing brands... now its different..
many thanks for your words!!!!

Them theres a mans kit. And only a single pedal?

Them theres a mans kit. And only a single pedal?

Jajaja.. you know, I have never had time to practice double pedal techniques.. and, I am an "old school drummer"... for music I play (80s pop, rock, bossa and classcic jazz) Ive never needed double pedal (I dont play metal, trash and all that stuff)... I know its a pending homework for me. I hope my wife and son give me time for it, jajaja.. thanks...

Back