I bought them.

805Drummer

Gold Member
WOAH.

I can't even believe it. It all happened so fast.

I BOUGHT IT!!!!!

00c2_1.JPG

Within a few days, these will be my new babies.

What do you think???

I'm slowly recovering from the shock of all that money ($475) being taken from my account, but now I'm happy to receive these cool cymbals!

Yeah baby!

:D

WOAH.

I BOUGHT IT!!!!!

00c2_1.JPG

What do you think???

I'm slowly recovering from the shock of all that money ($475) being taken from my account, but now I'm happy to receive these cool cymbals!

Yeah baby!

Nice what a steal. whats all there?

Very nice. I rolled with Zil A's for years. You will be well served by those excellent pies for years to come. Congrats !!!

Thank you! There's a 20" Medium Ride, 18" Medium Thin Crash, 16' Medium Thin Crash, 14" New Beat Hi-Hats, described as a little over a year old and hardly played, in almost new condition, and he'll even throw in a used cymbal bag,

$475.00... thats it? Nice purchase buddy! I'm sure that you are going to enjoy your purchase after you get over the shock of the drop in your bank account. Drumming is an expensive hobby... especially when it comes to cymbals.

WOAH.

I BOUGHT IT!!!!!

00c2_1.JPG

What do you think???

Yeah baby!

yep, sounds like post-partem shock from shelling out that cash. You made a bad decision since you needed that money for other sensibilities. I'll help you though, i can replace that $475 in your checking if you want to send me those beauties,ERRR... evil, wicked, cash depleting cymbals. I know you're getting cold feet about the deal already.

I know you're getting cold feet about the deal already.

I think alot of us go through it.. lol. I always go through a couple days of the.. "Did I really need this?" state of mind, then I get over it and enjoy my purchase.

Thanks guys! I appreciate that you aren't bashing me for making an "impulse buy!"

But yeah, as for my PST 5, I'm not so sure. I really like the sound of it, so I'm probably just gonna see how it fits in with my (it feels weird to type) Zildjian A's. If I don't like it, I'll sell it.

Now, my PST 3s...haha, I'm definitely selling those garbage can lids!

Wow man congrats those look sweet, the wait for new gear feels like a lifetime, but the sound of cymbals that you pay for yourself sound that much better, be sure to make some videos when you get em. You might wanna keep those pst 3 cause that make great extreme frizbees, especially the ride.

I have a Zildjian A 18" med crash, and I actually like the PST 5 (same as yours) better.

Do you? That's interesting.

were not bashing you cause it was a very good purchase! =)

lol

good that your going to try to incorporate it in!

Alex

Yeah, I mean I hope I like them. They LOOK really great, but the sounds online are all bad on Zildjian's website (Paiste has the best sound files IMO). Supposedly the "most versatile cymbals ever," I don't see how I could've made a better purchase.

Wow man congrats those look sweet, the wait for new gear feels like a lifetime, but the sound of cymbals that you pay for yourself sound that much better, be sure to make some videos when you get em. You might wanna keep those pst 3 cause that make great extreme frizbees, especially the ride.

Haha or I could take them to gigs to make it look like I have a lot of cymbals, and then just use my good ones!

what i have done in the past is use my old cheap cymbals for practice and use my new nice ones for gigs..but, that has no point if you dont gig often..

Alex

Yeah, I have done like 3 casual gigs, but I'm not currently in a band...I'll try and sell them I think.

Back