Welcome my new baby....Pearl Masters MCX

Thank you all so much. You are helping me out like you wouldn't believe. My gf took a bit of convincing on why these were such a great deal. So I read her your messages. Now she knows I wasn't just talking out of my ass. :)

Thank you all so much. You are helping me out like you wouldn't believe. My gf took a bit of convincing on why these were such a great deal. So I read her your messages. Now she knows I wasn't just talking out of my ass. :)

Well, don't listen to him, he has enough drums. He should get you some nice earrings or a tennis bracelet or something, hehe.

...we are guys, we are drummers, we got your back.

barry

Sweet kit, like that finish!! Although, could do with some more shells! (personal opinion)

You got a bargain right there. DAM!!

Sweet kit, like that finish!! Although, could do with some more shells! (personal opinion)

You got a bargain right there. DAM!!

eventually i'd like to get another tom, prob. a 14 floor tom but thats about it. I used to want a massive kit but as I've gotten older my tastes have changed.

Back