Drummerworld Dictionary

Caeks This was from the mind of Madge. I think it was an innocent misspelling. (clarification Madge?) Your membership shall be revoked if you don't use this spelling. For real, don't make me come down there.

No joke, I thought that was some strange Welsh spelling or something. They put a U in "Color", who knows what else they're capable of.

I tried to get "Donati'd" going but it doesn't seem to have taken off. That is when one of our fellow DW-ers inserts a creepy comment in a thread, usually in response to the female physique.

I think you misunderstood that Larry. 'Hurdle' to marketing. As in, puts people off.

Love you man!

I don't understand how he hurts sales if he espouses Saturn's qualities. But what do I know.

the sheer volume of mentions of Saturns by Glen caused a real stir in the community.
TBH Larry, It wasn't so much the frequent promotion, it was his overt defensiveness against anything that could be remotely perceived as a negative comment.

Are we allowed to mention badges yet?

All that said, Glen did bring new ideas to the forum. Whodathunk of a rock riser, or procurement of multiple examples of the same drums in different finishes?

How about just getting something horribly, horribly wrong?

I'd rather define it as launching a vicious, unprovoked attack on somebody. He did it to MaryO too, remember? And arguably to me, but I can't remember the last time I didn't irritate the hell out of somebody, so it probably doesn't count as unprovoked.

No joke, I thought that was some strange Welsh spelling or something. They put a U in "Color", who knows what else they're capable of.

Haga haga haga! Actually you do get "ae" quite a lot in Welsh - as in Cymraeg.
I tried to get "Donati'd" going but it doesn't seem to have taken off. That is when one of our fellow DW-ers inserts a creepy comment in a thread, usually in response to the female physique.

Why have I not noticed this? Possibly I have, but then became too busy rolling my eyes, shrugging my shoulders and banging my head against a wall.

I'd rather define it as launching a vicious, unprovoked attack on somebody. He did it to MaryO too, remember? And arguably to me, but I can't remember the last time I didn't irritate the hell out of somebody, so it probably doesn't count as unprovoked.

Speaking of which, what happend to MaryO?

Why have I not noticed this? Possibly I have, but then became too busy rolling my eyes, shrugging my shoulders and banging my head against a wall.

Because you have a brain tumor. ;-)

I never had a problem with Glen. He was defensive, but I thought others reacted excessively in response to him. To be honest, I felt similarly about the DeltaDrummer saga.

As for contributing to the dictionary, I'm going to dedicate myself to coming up with something iconically stupid so that can happen.

As for contributing to the dictionary, I'm going to dedicate myself to coming up with something iconically stupid so that can happen.

And we all know how hard that will be for you Lar lol :)

Speaking of which, what happend to MaryO?

She's concentrating more on singing than drumming :/ Pity - although she's a damn good singer.

Because you have a brain tumor. ;-)

Tea just came out of my nose then. Now I have a brain tumour (with a "u"), a sore nose, and I'm still thirsty.

Another great thread idea!

Phil aka Freestylin, aka Freestylin White Chocolate aka White Chocolate Refers to my arch nemesis and sworn enemy, member caddywumpus. Don't get on the bad side of this man, it's a life sentence.

...this has been going on for years, and the best part is my name isn't actually Phil. Hooray for anonymity!

...this has been going on for years, and the best part is my name isn't actually Phil. Hooray for anonymity!

It's really Inigo Montoya.

… you killed my brother… prepare to die!

Back