Greenbrier Percussion

I've probably ordered over thousands of dollars worth of cymbals from them. Bu I don't do it on ebay, I call and speak to the sales manager Brad. He's my guy, Very good company in my experience and the nicest people.

If anyone needs stuff from them ask for Brad and tell them Mike from NY sent you.

It sounds like they may be a good company to deal with directly, just slipping a little on their ebay auctions, or at least this one. They should realise though, if they post an auction, it is just as improtant as a front door customer.

It sounds like they may be a good company to deal with directly, just slipping a little on their ebay auctions, or at least this one. They should realise though, if they post an auction, it is just as improtant as a front door customer.

That's the thing though, i am dealing with them directly now.

I've probably ordered over thousands of dollars worth of cymbals from them. Bu I don't do it on ebay, I call and speak to the sales manager Brad. He's my guy, Very good company in my experience and the nicest people.

If anyone needs stuff from them ask for Brad and tell them Mike from NY sent you.

Thanks Mike! I hope all this gets taken care of today.

His name is actually Bradley, and I have his cell number. I get together with him once a year for lunch. He is a great guy. I offered to help early in this thread, and then was mocked by Muckster. Do you want help in this matter, or not? What is the item, and what did you pay for it. I will find out when you can get it.

His name is actually Bradley, and I have his cell number. I get together with him once a year for lunch. He is a great guy. I offered to help early in this thread, and then was mocked by Muckster. Do you want help in this matter, or not? What is the item, and what did you pay for it. I will find out when you can get it.

Yes Bradley, im sorry. Great guy and will be ordering some AAX hats from him very soon. A great company with great prices. I recommend you let Bandit help you Muckster.

Just IM'ed you Bandit.

It is being taken care of. I want to apologize to Mark for being a bit snarky with my second post, but I have seen too many sh*t storms started on this and other sites, by one negative comment. They are a really good group of young men, that are trying to sell stuff at great prices, with a small staff to keep overhead down. It is hard to compete with the likes of Guitar Center, and other big box music stores out there. We have seen many little stores go by the wayside. Stephen Whitesides the owner of Greenbrier, is a hell of a drummer. He also knows his stuff. Just watch some of the great videos they do on the stuff they sell. I have seen there recording setup in person. I even sat in on one video when I was there two years ago. They give an honest representation of the kits they record. They aren't in bed with any one company, so they don't have to put one above the other. I don't get paid to say this, but they treat me well! Glen.

It is being taken care of. I want to apologize to Mark for being a bit snarky with my second post, but I have seen too many sh*t storms started on this and other sites, by one negative comment. They are a really good group of young men, that are trying to sell stuff at great prices, with a small staff to keep overhead down. It is hard to compete with the likes of Guitar Center, and other big box music stores out there. We have seen many little stores go by the wayside. Stephen Whitesides the owner of Greenbrier, is a hell of a drummer. He also knows his stuff. Just watch some of the great videos they do on the stuff they sell. I have seen there recording setup in person. I even sat in on one video when I was there two years ago. They give an honest representation of the kits they record. They aren't in bed with any one company, so they don't have to put one above the other. I don't get paid to say this, but they treat me well! Glen.

And i would like to apologize to Glen for being temperamental myself. Glen was able to help me out and squared away everything with Greenbrier. Product is on the way!

Bandit is da man!

Thanks again Glen!

And i would like to apologize to Glen for being temperamental myself. Glen was able to help me out and squared away everything with Greenbrier. Product is on the way!

Bandit is da man!

Thanks again Glen!
Glad to help Mark. Any time!

What's the internet's version of a group hug?

They are clearing out, and making room right now, so keep your eyes peeled for some more great deals.

Late to the thread. Glad things are working out. I recognize that people what to defend their friends from internet flamers, but it's good to IM and see what the deal is before looking awkward in public.

My only experience with Greenbrier was buying my Safari kit, which went as well as I could have hoped. Especially for the deal I was getting on a low priced kit.

Glad it all worked out.
I bought a Ludwig B-Stock Brass Edition snare from them a couple years ago (on eBay). Great price, shipping was fast and secure, no problems.
They even messaged me back and said thanks for buying, and glad I like the snare.
I thought that was pretty cool.

Glen, your trip to GB was 2 years ago already, or was that a previous trip and you went recently also?
Nice of you to help out too :)

Glad it all worked out.
I bought a Ludwig B-Stock Brass Edition snare from them a couple years ago (on eBay). Great price, shipping was fast and secure, no problems.
They even messaged me back and said thanks for buying, and glad I like the snare.
I thought that was pretty cool.

Glen, your trip to GB was 2 years ago already, or was that a previous trip and you went recently also?
Nice of you to help out too :)
I went the last two years and will be going down again soon. Kind of a mini retreat for me. There place is cool. It is a big warehouse full of everything, and you can look at and try stuff out. They get tons of cymbals, and many prototypes. I could spend days there just trying out cymbals.

THey sold that Ludwig Epic kit for $610- with mapex hardware kit.

An enormous deal, maybe best I have seen for a new kit with hardware ever? No? Never seen the drums in person.

Here it is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ludwig-Epic...k-/271112116802?ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:US:3166

Was going to ask if you won it but it does not sound like it. I was on the fence with bidding on it but I am looking at a few used kits so decided to wait. Hope I don't regret it. The fact that they throw in the hardware is huge. That kit is going for $800 here locally with no hardware.

Was going to ask if you won it but it does not sound like it. I was on the fence with bidding on it but I am looking at a few used kits so decided to wait. Hope I don't regret it. The fact that they throw in the hardware is huge. That kit is going for $800 here locally with no hardware.

I didnt win- I would buy that kit over any used intermediate/newer kit any day though.

Back