A new collaboration I'm working on.

Great stuff. The chorus is in 7/8, but the resolution to the chorus back into the verse kinda threw me off. Is it just straight 7/8 resolved into 4/4, or does the last one go a full 8?

Peace, Love, and Goodwill.

Last edited:
Your snare sounds amazing here. Deep and punchy and full but no weird overtones.

Very cool.

Great stage. The chorus is in 7/8, but the resolution to the chorus back into the verse kinda threw me off. Is it just straight 7/8 resolved into 4/4, or does the last one go a full 8?

Peace, Love, and Goodwill.

The last one in in 7. It was throwing me for a loop until I saw how it fit. :D

Your snare sounds amazing here. Deep and punchy and full but no weird overtones.

Very cool.

It's a 4x14 Koa/Cherry/Mahogany drum with thin plies from Bernie Stone http://stonecustomdrum.com It's going to be offered as a "named model".

I bought it for my son Xairan and somehow it ended up on MY kit! (He's totally OK with it)... So many people have asked about this drum and expressed interest in purchasing a replica so we're going to put it out as the "X Series".

If you're interested please send me a message so I can forward it to Bernie and we can get this sucker into production!

It's a 4x14 Koa/Cherry/Mahogany drum with thin plies from Bernie Stone http://stonecustomdrum.com It's going to be offered as a "named model".

I bought it for my son Xairan and somehow it ended up on MY kit! (He's totally OK with it)... So many people have asked about this drum and expressed interest in purchasing a replica so we're going to put it out as the "X Series".

If you're interested please send me a message so I can forward it to Bernie and we can get this sucker into production!

Oh, I'm interested. Just too many things on the list of "things to buy". It sounds killer, though. I usually hate the majority of wood snares I hear. Always had a personal preference for the meaty thick tone of a nice metal snare. Yours in the video here got my attention, though. Lots of presence in that sound.

What did you do to it after? Compression and eq?

Oh, I'm interested. Just too many things on the list of "things to buy". It sounds killer, though. I usually hate the majority of wood snares I hear. Always had a personal preference for the meaty thick tone of a nice metal snare. Yours in the video here got my attention, though. Lots of presence in that sound.

What did you do to it after? Compression and eq?

It's pretty much flat as a board. I don't have the nifty DAW suite, only the old standby Audacity so my drum sounds are pretty much as vanilla as the ice cream I love. But when you start with good ingredients it's all the better.

Great playing, I'm digging the snare also.

Back