My concert photography website...Let me know what you think

Danny Carey's set...must have.

Thanks baz, spides and supermac, spides don't burn your pics man!! Isn't it thrill when you get to photograph these guys!? I just found out yesterday I am photographing the Terry Bozzio clinic on the 21st and I can't wait to get shots of that monster kit of his. I will share those pics here for sure!!
Spides666, I was amazed at how good Starship sounded and they really stole the show that night. I forgot what a hit machine they became and the crowd just ate it up!
Funnyman, yes Danny's kit was sick!! Very unique!

do you normally get a photographer's pass so you can get right up front without getting crushed or trampled?

Dairyairman, yes I do get press/photo passes to shoot these shows from the pit area in front of the stage. With some of the smaller club shows I usually get permission from the club to shoot and in those cases I just get in the crowd, get beat to hell and hope I get some good shots!

I am photographing the Terry Bozzio clinic on the 21st and I can't wait to get shots of that monster kit of his.

He's going to be in Dallas on the 18th and Tulsa on the 19th but I understand he's not bringing his "Monster Kit". I'm going to try to see him in Tulsa.

Love your work! It's absolutely phenomenal!

Seems like it'd be a fun job, you get to go to all the big shows and get up nice and close for pictures!

-Jonathan

Hey Pass, thank you very much! It is a GREAT job! I just shot Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie last night, what a great show!! I had a very hard time getting any good ones of Joey Jordison (he's playing with Zombie these days) but I thumbed through them last night and saw a couple that might be keepers. I will have those pics on my site by tonight.
Zickosdrummer, this will be the second time I have been to a Bozzio clinic. The last time he brought the big kit it was more of a performace than it was a teaching clinic. So I wont mind if he scales down and shares some more knowledge. Either way....it's Bozzio. Enjoy the Tulsa clinic if you get there!

Back