My 'dubs

That third pic is now my desktop background..

The finish is heart stopping! and the best part is that it's all yours!

I can't get enough of that finish! Wonderful kit, you're a very lucky man to have a piece of art like that!

Oh, sure you would. Just close your eyes and swing away. Pretty much anything you hit will sound good. :)

I don't doubt this to be true! IMO You get bonus points for setting everything up without a rack :) It must be nice to live in the same state where your drums are made. Did you pick them up from the factory in Oxnard or is that too far of a drive?

It must be nice to live in the same state where your drums are made. Did you pick them up from the factory in Oxnard or is that too far of a drive?

Yes, it's only a few hours away. This kit was my second trip out there. The first one was a few years back to get a color matched 18" floor for my birch kit and to take the factory tour. That's where I got to play some VLT kits they had in the show room. Walk in that room, I guarantee that your bank account will be significantly depleted within a very short amount of time.

Looks like I get to drive out there again in a few months to pick up some Octa-Rata-Decca-Tom thingies too.

It really seems to be pushing the limits of your drum room.

I'm surprised it fit at all. Which is one reason why I'm building a new room.

Ohhh, a DW thread. Well, if you say so.

I think Neil Peart is somewhere in here...
Beautiful set!!

Thank you, and ummm... yah. There was some NP influence here (among many others). I admit it. That said, if ever you see a video of me on YouTube demonstrating my Limelight or Tom Sawyer skills with one of those goofy looking hats on, you have my permission to shoot me dead.

Back