New cymbals and Signed Brady Snare!!!

Loffler

Hello everyone :)
I just finished replacing my Z-Custom cymbals and wanted to share some photos!
Here is the list:
Sabian 13" HHX Groove Hats
Sabian 19" HHX Stage Crash
Sabian 19" Vault Saturation Crash
Paiste 20" Dry Dry Ride
Paiste 10" 2002 Splash
Paiste 18" China Type

They sound so much better then my previous set up, especially the 19" Saturation Crash, so lovely to crash ride :)

Also I just had my Brady re-skinned by a professional because it deserves it :) so I decided to take some photos of that as well, Brady 6.5" x 14" Jarrah Block.

Also notice the Chris Brady signature on both the outside and inside of the drum, quite possibly the best day of my life when I met him.

The last picture says "Keep Rocking Harley - Chris Brady"

Loffler

Attachments

• IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 1,817
  • IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 1,241
  • IMG_0486.jpeg
    IMG_0486.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 580
Beautiful kit and setup. That snare is a beast!
Brady's 12" x 7" Jarrah Block snares is one of my favourites. When I have the money I'll buy one!

That kit looks really great! What is that thing you have on top of your tambourine?

Beautiful kit and setup. That snare is a beast!
Brady's 12" x 7" Jarrah Block snares is one of my favourites. When I have the money I'll buy one!

Thanks!!!

I was lucky enough to meet Chris at a workshop kind of thing where he talked about the history of Brady drums and even showed us some prototypes that no one had seen before, so I won't upload photo of them under his discretion, anyway the guy from my local music store that was running the workshop had a 12x7 jarrah block number 0001!!!!!!

Loffler

That kit looks really great! What is that thing you have on top of your tambourine?

That is a Vater sick holder which I use as a percussive instrument, sounds really good in the right places, got the inspiration from Nathan Followill (Kings of leon) he uses it in the song 'Milk' at the end :)

Congrats on the new ones and the snare, but I don't understand getting it signed on the outside when it was signed on the inside.???

Congrats on the new ones and the snare, but I don't understand getting it signed on the outside when it was signed on the inside.???

Well they both got signed at the same time, I asked him to sign it and he signed the outside, then we started talking for a good while and we were discussing signing the inside, so he
signed the inside and he was telling me that he has only signed about 12 or something on the inside so I feel very very lucky to have this.

When I asked him to sign it he said "Better not be a pearl".

Loffler

Very nice, but I think that I would have thrown the snare at him after writing all over it, lol.

Dennis

Back