Just bought a Pearl Reference

mattyg@@

the the

the thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe thethe the

Last edited:
I love that Colgate green : )!! Really...

SO...

Can you really tell the difference between various drums having been made by different woods and different thicknesses?

The kits that I've heard ( never played one ) have all sounded awesome.

the 10" sounds a bit brighter than the 12", but they dont sound too different, the mahogany in the 16" definately has a different tone as well as the bass drum, but strangely the kit as a whole doesnt sound mismatched. the kit sounds good, its just different from what im used to

I love mine and i love that finish congrats what heads you running with it

im using clear emperor tops, clear amb bottoms. i took it out to band rehearsal today and im pretty impressed with it, it sounds much better in a decent room, my practice room is pretty muffled and dead sounding. my band mates reckon its got balls too. i think its a keeper after all

Ya thats what i used to run i used coated ambs over clear now.But really they sound great if you can tune.My pratice room is tiny they sound terrible in there i was so upset when i first got them but on my first gig that all changed.They really will last a lifetime congrats

Back