Show off your Enforcer!

TraxxFactor

I was noticing all the "Show off your..." threads, so I decided to make my own with my awesome kit! Here's the specs:

14" Snare (G1 Coated over Hazy 300)
12" and 16" toms (G2 Coated over G1 Coated)
22" Bass (EMAD2 over EMAD Resonant)

14" Meinl MCS Hats
10" Meinl MCS Splash
16" Paiste PST5 Medium Crash
20" Meinl MCS Ride
16" Meinl MCS Crash

So here are the pictures:

drumset.jpg
Sorry about the fuzziness

drumset top.jpg
And my Eliminator:

pedal.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I saw the pictures on my main computer, but on my laptop I don't.

Actually, now I am on my main and it doesn't work, but it worked yesterday on this one.

Weird

yeah, it didnt work on my other comp either :/
hey, traxx... could you try reposting the pics or just giving a link to a hosting site if theyre on one? anxious to see this kit

They work now, for me anyway.

Nice kit...is it just me or are your bass drum spurs on the wrong side? Mine and all that I normally see set up are on the reso side...why is yours the opposite way? Has that benefited you in any way?

Thanks for sharing...JIM

Nice kit...is it just me or are your bass drum spurs on the wrong side? Mine and all that I normally see set up are on the reso side...why is yours the opposite way? Has that benefited you in any way?

Thanks for sharing...JIM

Thank you. Sinsyk17 gave me this kit and he said the spurs are "retro" and aren't made anymore. So there is a plus when you have an Enforcer.

They are on the wrong side, but it is probably because those lower level kits are really hard to adjust, and with the tom mount closer on that side it probably was an adjustment thing...

Thank you. Sinsyk17 gave me this kit and he said the spurs are "retro" and aren't made anymore. So there is a plus when you have an Enforcer.

Don't remember saying that. But I do remember not really paying attention to that when I changed you heads =] lol.

Hey it sounds pretty good for what it is, and thats all that matters right?

Don't remember saying that. But I do remember not really paying attention to that when I changed you heads =] lol.

Hey it sounds pretty good for what it is, and thats all that matters right?

Actually, you did say that. I do have a good memory and it's clear in my mind. By the way, the kit does sound amazing and I couldn't be happier.

working for me now finally
good looking kit... and yeah, looks like theyre on the wrong side, but hey, if its working for you then thats all that matters

Thanks guys for your compliments. I just checked my drumset and they are the same spurs on the reso and batter side so I'm guessing they're not on the wrong side. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Spurs are the feet on the bass drum. You have the reso and batter heads on the opposite sides. Take off the heads, switch them, then turn the bass drum around.

Wayne

Ohhhh, that cleared everything up. I got everything mistaken for something else. Well, it's working fine for me so I'm not gonna go through the trouble. And Sinsyk, my bad. I thought you were talking about the screws with the arms. But those are the "retro" things.

Ah, Enforcers. I had one as a cheap practice kit so I didn't have to lug my kit around during band practice. It's mounting fell off, none of the screws worked. The lugs were junk after 5 years or so. Honestly though, with some decent heads they sounded good for a mystery wood kit. With some major mods (new lugs, finish, and hoops/rims) it's a good kit for a beginner kit.

Ah, Enforcers. I had one as a cheap practice kit so I didn't have to lug my kit around during band practice. It's mounting fell off, none of the screws worked. The lugs were junk after 5 years or so. Honestly though, with some decent heads they sounded good for a mystery wood kit. With some major mods (new lugs, finish, and hoops/rims) it's a good kit for a beginner kit.

I totally agree with you. It's an all-around decent begineer kit but the things I really despise are the tom mount and legs on my floor tom. Those things just never stay in place!

I am pretty sure your Bass is backwards. I think you need to switch the Reso and Batter heads. You should be able to keep the front of the BD of the floor.

Back