Like a virgin, Yamaha bass drum plate.

Thanks Mike , I went in a different direction with the bolts. I went to ACE and found these. I hit them with a high speed sander and painted them black.

Attachments

• DSC06033.jpg
    DSC06033.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,980
  • DSC06035.jpg
    DSC06035.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,002
Here's the before and after,I put the nylon washers on to see which I like better. I like this
plate because it eliminates the vibration and ring I would get from that cymbal mounted on the bass drum. plus I like the clean look of the 2 bigger toms. I was also able to get the toms in a better position.

Attachments

• DSC05962.jpg
    DSC05962.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,757
  • DSC06039.jpg
    DSC06039.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,728
  • DSC06043.jpg
    DSC06043.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,743
  • DSC06045.jpg
    DSC06045.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,751
Mike - any chance you could make me something interesting for this kick drum?

Attachments

• blonde_luds.jpg
    blonde_luds.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,803
ROFL, you know Zambizzi, I have been gone a few months, and I am NOT surprised to see yet another kit in your arsenal! Nice looking luddies! I got a little yamaha stage custom advantage a few weeks back and am really loving them.

I am waiting for my plate from Mike hoping it ships MONDAY :eek:)

Mike - any chance you could make me something interesting for this kick drum?

Sorry to say I won't be able to have any logo's or any printing done on these plates my Buddy's printing shop just went under.........

Sorry to say I won't be able to have any logo's or any printing done on these plates my Buddy's printing shop just went under.........

WOW, so you mean to tell me that I might have gotten the last print from his shop? That is really a BUMMER to hear that your friends business went under...tough break for him! You can probably find another person to do this for you, but for him it is going to be a harder road to go down. What a drag!!!

WOW, so you mean to tell me that I might have gotten the last print from his shop? That is really a BUMMER to hear that your friends business went under...tough break for him!

Please tell me that you were able to get mine done. I'm REALLY looking forward to receiving it.

Yup you Guys got the last two made..............
I think I have about 4 or 5 of the Silver with Black but after that it's done!

So start saving your money Guy's it time to order Virgin Kicks!

NO WAY! You are going to stop making the plates all together? You cannot find someone else to do this with you? WOW, that really makes it all the more sad!

Wow! I feel lucky to have found you before the end of your run. I personally think that Yamaha should offer them. Who knows? Maybe they'll start coming free with every Hex Rack.
Sorry about your friend's printing business.

I'm glad I got mine too.I use to do graphic design and now that ever body has a computer and printer, It's really cut down the print shop biz. Here's the final look I decided on, I found these stainless counter sunk washers at Lowes for about $2.

Attachments

• DSC06053.jpg
    DSC06053.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3,215
  • DSC06055.jpg
    DSC06055.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,854
mike,
do you still have any blank plates available? that would actually be better for me anyway. if you've got one in chrome or black, i'd be happy to buy it from you. i'm refinishing a set of Yamahas right now.
thanks,
jono

First post here, Hello.

I joined this forum today because I am hoping to get one of these covers for a 20" Yamaha Stage Custom Birch in Dark Silver Metallic. Are these still available?

Wow sure wish i could have got one for my stage kit........Tell me i missed the boat?????

I wanted to order one too for my Yamaha kick... I'm bummed :(

Sorry Guy's for not getting back with you but if anybody wants blank plates with No logos or any other printing on them I could do them in many colors like black, red, blue, purple, misty blue, green, gold, silver, white

Mike, I sent you a PM : )

hola! SABE alguien en Donde puedo " encontrar SEE Placas de yamaha PARA EL bombo ? ? ? Las Venden si en algun Lugar ? ? ? Por Que Comprar quiero 2 Una roja y La Otra plata color? ? ?

hey guys,
with all of you getting rid if your yammy bassdrum rosettes does any one want to sell me there old one?
I have a old 9000 24" x 14" in chrome that the previous owner stuck on a Pearl one ...sacrilege!

Back