New gear, new pictures, blah blah blah.

Cephalic

I just felt like making a new thread with some updated stuff since my last post here.

First, the Rockstars. This is a similar set up to when I last posted pictures. I finally gave up on using all the toms (I have 5 toms for this kit). I just don't like them, and it's much more comfortable this way.
qwertymk7.jpg

Another shot, from the front.
14kh3.jpg

This is the set up I use with my band. I don't actually use a second tom to my left, it just so happens that the day these pictures where taken, I felt like trying it out.
dr3.jpg

In action.
imghb3.jpg

Now for the new goodies. 16" HHX ozone, and soon a 15" AAXtreme china will follow (rebate offer). I just gotta mail in the stuff...
ozonepv7.jpg

And finally, my new (used) S-Class. I don't have many shots of it, because I still need to get a few more things for it.
snrso6.jpg

snrtopoz5.jpg

sclss3wi4.jpg

And since I don't have enough cymbal arms for both my gigging set up and that^ "at home" set up, this is how the Sonors will be set up till I get some more hardware.
sclss1sr2.jpg

sclss2co8.jpg

Nice...is that rockstar the 8 piece they have on gc and mf?

thanks

naw, i bought those rockstars around 2003 as a 5-piece, and just added on. I'm thinking about just selling the 22, 16, and 12 just cause I rarely use those drums anymore.

thanks

naw, i bought those rockstars around 2003 as a 5-piece, and just added on. I'm thinking about just selling the 22, 16, and 12 just cause I rarely use those drums anymore.

hmm interesting.....

you could sell them as a 3 piece set and keep them together.

and nice kit, that sonor looks smokin

yea that's what i figured i'd do, if i sold those. I still like using the 20" and 22" bass drums though, so I dunno if I will. kinda depends if i can find an 18" or 22" matching sonor bass. :p

some awsome drums you have there! i really like the set up in the very first pic, looks like a blast to play!

Back