New bass drum head & new masking tape!

See i dont normally like bass heads with names on them, but this is one of the non-professional ones that i REALLY like :D Well done man looks like you did a good job and looks much better than it did :)

See i dont normally like bass heads with names on them, but this is one of the non-professional ones that i REALLY like :D Well done man looks like you did a good job and looks much better than it did :)

Thanks :) Got the idea from Matt Helders (Arctic Monkeys). The band just want me to put the name on for now. I'm thinking 'Fancy a Cuppa?' or something random when The Fentons peals off.

Yeh i can the relations to the bass drum design of The Arctic Monkeys :) I think something like that would look really cool but it is only masking tape right? Because some of the tapes with strong glue in it and may leave traces of the glue on your bass head ruining it's appearance ): But as i said before i really like this design and really think it works :)

!

Yeh i can the relations to the bass drum design of The Arctic Monkeys :) I think something like that would look really cool but it is only masking tape right? Because some of the tapes with strong glue in it and may leave traces of the glue on your bass head ruining it's appearance ): But as i said before i really like this design and really think it works :)

Yeah man, it's only masking tape. I tried using some sort of stronger white tape on my old stock head and that left marks. Not going to make the same mistake!

Back