My Ddrum Reflex

I love these drums! Ive been playin for only 4 years but i just got my first pro-quality kit (this one) about a year ago, ive been workin on it since then with upgrades and my own configuration! Originally 5pc jus took one out and made it 4 lol virgin bass 22x20 12x8 tom 16x14 floor tom, Ludwig acrolite in navy galaxy 14x5 Evans G2 coated on tom batter and on my PDP 805 side popcorn snare!

Cymbals are 13" stagg vintage bronze hats, 18" aax xplosion crash, 22" AA Raw Ride, 22" Ed Thigpen Sig, Bell Ride (my baby) haha \

feel free to comment or jus chat about drums, its become my passion!

Attachments

• mydrums2.jpg
    mydrums2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,707
  • mydrums.jpg
    mydrums.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,106
I just ordered this kit. Can't wait til it gets here. I love the white on white. Do you have any complaints so far?

Alright, after setting up my kit the only complaint I have so far is you're going to have to be very careful tuning and setting up these drums. The paint will chip easily on the rims. Everything looks good though, and the sound is very nice. I'll keep you posted. I like your setup though rocket.

That is an interesting kit . The white is really cool looking.
I have a ddrum dios duo fade blue to black maple kit as my studio kit and I really like the sound of the toms. They sound great with clear Emps over Ambs.
Lots of punch!
They also are short stack with cast hoops,
Powerful sounding jugs.

Yeah, the sound is nice. Even with the ddrum heads on there for now. I loved the white on white, but I may end up regretting it when they start hitting the road. We'll see. So far so good.

The powder coated hoops on my kit have held up real well. I have gigged with this kit several times.

Alright, after setting up my kit the only complaint I have so far is you're going to have to be very careful tuning and setting up these drums. The paint will chip easily on the rims. Everything looks good though, and the sound is very nice. I'll keep you posted. I like your setup though rocket.

yeah i noticed it too my rims are pretty well intact jus a few scuffs but i love this kit, i upraged the batters to evans G2s and man this thing sings

Back