• 6/20 -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Heinz Field
  • 6/23 -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Summerfest
  • 6/27 -- Kansas City, MO, Arrowhead Stadium
  • 7/1 -- Raleigh, North Carolina, Carter-Finley Stadium
  • 7/4 -- Indianapolis, Indiana, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  • 7/8 -- Detroit, Comerica Park
  • 7/11 -- Buffalo, N.Y., Ralph Wilson Stadium
  • 7/15 -- Quebec, Canada, Le Festival d'été de Québec

i bet the tix would get sold out in minutes....awesome band....

Attachments

• 11101239_934600249893910_6866669637093147116_n.jpg
    11101239_934600249893910_6866669637093147116_n.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 137
"Well, this could be the last time,
this could be the last timw
maaaaaay beeee the last time
....I don't know"

-Jagger and Richards, 1965

Cheapest seat at Ralph Wilson Stadium - $77 and going up to $420.

I'm sure it will sell out, but I think - who are the people paying this kind of money for concerts? I remember people complaining years ago when The Eagles came and tix were $100. As long as people pay of course the prices will continue to go up. Nothing against the Stones, but I just can't see it, but that's me.

Cheapest seat at Ralph Wilson Stadium - $77 and going up to $420.

I'm sure it will sell out, but I think - who are the people paying this kind of money for concerts? I remember people complaining years ago when The Eagles came and tix were $100. As long as people pay of course the prices will continue to go up. Nothing against the Stones, but I just can't see it, but that's me.

When Joe Bonamassa came to Phoenix I wanted to see him sooooo bad. The cheap seats were $70.
And I though gee, I can buy a whole lot of Joe's music and Joe's videos for $70.
And also, I wondered how good will he sound from the cheap seats?
So I stayed home.

When Joe Bonamassa came to Phoenix I wanted to see him sooooo bad. The cheap seats were $70.
And I though gee, I can buy a whole lot of Joe's music and Joe's videos for $70.
And also, I wondered how good will he sound from the cheap seats?
So I stayed home.

Yep. I realized long ago, why pay $40+ for terrible seats where you end up watching the concert on a big screen, when I can buy the DVD and latest CD? I don't know - the whole large concert experience is not my thing anymore. Probably since I see bands here in smaller venues, get great seats, and often get to meet them afterwards at the appropriately priced merch tables and get a pic or autograph, all while paying $25 or $30 for tix. I used to love the large arena shows, but I don't think the prices have a logical inflation rise. I think they've jumped far beyond what most can afford.

Yep. I realized long ago, why pay $40+ for terrible seats where you end up watching the concert on a big screen, when I can buy the DVD and latest CD? I don't know - the whole large concert experience is not my thing anymore. Probably since I see bands here in smaller venues, get great seats, and often get to meet them afterwards at the appropriately priced merch tables and get a pic or autograph, all while paying $25 or $30 for tix. I used to love the large arena shows, but I don't think the prices have a logical inflation rise. I think they've jumped far beyond what most can afford.

Spot on. There is a finite size for a gig venue, as far as I am concerned, about 2500 to 3000 seats, any bigger and there is a dissconect between the band and the audience.

If you have to watch a gig on a big screen you may as well save the money and watch a DVD, at home, in comfort. Surely an act can make a profit charging, say, £40 to £50 at venues this size. I would pay more for the atmosphere gained from a smaller venue.

7/4 coincides with another big show right up the road. Catch the Stones and the Dead in the same weekend, been awhile since that was possible with less than a 3 hr drive.

Nothing quite like going from point A to Point J to Point Q to Point B to Point W to Point....

They must have booked this tour online. Next time, they should use a travel agent. ;-)

GRUNTERSDAD;1341924 Here’s the full tour itinerary: [LIST said:
[*]5/24 -- San Diego, California, Petco Park
[*]5/30 -- Columbus, Ohio, Ohio Stadium
[*]6/3 -- Minneapolis, Minnesota, TCF Bank Stadium
[*]6/6 -- Dallas, AT&T Stadium
[*]6/8 -- Atlanta, Georgia, Bobby Dodd Stadium
[*]6/12 -- Orlando, Orlando Citrus Bowl
[*]6/17 -- Nashville, TN, LP Field
[*]6/20 -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Heinz Field
[*]6/23 -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Summerfest
[*]6/27 -- Kansas City, MO, Arrowhead Stadium
[*]7/1 -- Raleigh, North Carolina, Carter-Finley Stadium