Like a virgin, Yamaha bass drum plate.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Only need black screws like the original badge and I think that a chrome version is a lil' nicer (... Mike... :p:p)

Here is a few pic's on the New look of the plates and a few different bolt options.
Let me know what you Guys think about the new look or any input Freddy had a idea of making a matching back plate?
Thanks Mike

DSCN7341.jpg

DSCN7342.jpg

DSCN7343.jpg

DSCN7346.jpg

These are really cool, do you have a laser cutter?

I think i prefer the second set of bolts in the pictures of the new design.

I think there's some really cool work being done with these plates. I like the black bolts. Freddy has already come up with a great slogan to market them on. You could get Madonna for a promotional shoot... is somebody writing this down? This is a money-making product here.

Just ordered mine and when it gets here (aiming around 2 weeks or so with international postage) will post some pictures and review it.
Excited now, should be good.

Hi guys,

Ordered mine on the 6th of this month and arrive on the 13th - pretty fast from US to UK. No problems and lovely plate.
Came in a box and then within a plastic bag, all good packaging:

Plate1.JPG

Pretty easy process of removing the base drum resonance head:

Plate3.JPG

And underdoing the four screws - no problem so far. Quick clean up for build-up dust and a little marking:

Plate7.JPG

Plate5.JPG

Easy tool list of: drum key, cross screwdriver and spanner. Removed all the stuff in under 5 mins:

Plate4.JPG

Very pleased with the results. Allows me to lower my ride (im a 1 up & 1 down man) plus looks very professional. Clean and improves resonance. 10/10 for product, very pleased and highly recommend. Cheap and well worth it:

Plate8.JPG

Plate10.JPG

I'd like a black plate with chrome block lettering of YAMAHA. The original style.

How much and to what PayPal addy.

Thanks mucho.

They actually do look great...
great idea too!

The only thing for me is, it still doesn't fee like a "virgin bass" as...it does have the holes and what not hah. Nice job/idea though!

Attachments

• kit1.jpg
    kit1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 11,975
  • kit2.jpg
    kit2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 12,027
  • kit3.jpg
    kit3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 11,971
  • kit4.jpg
    kit4.jpg