Some of my gear. Beginning with my favorite subject, snares

Hey Wy, when you get that stuff straightened out let's have a look a the new Oak Yammies as well...good luck.

Wy, if you're not going to straighten out the Photobucket issue, please don't link to another hosting service, but rather, post them here as attachments to your posts. This will prevent future host service problems from resulting in pics going missing again.

Thanks fellas.

I fear many photos are lost and now many of my instruments have gone into deep storage. I don't expect to use those instruments for a while. The 1961 Slingerland has been packed carefully and crated. So too have my vintage snares I never posted and others I rarely use, such as the Pearl steel Reference and others. Plus about 30 cymbals I don't use anymore.

It turns out it was not my email that was hacked but the PB account itself.

Thanks fellas.

I fear many photos are lost and now many of my instruments have gone into deep storage. I don't expect to use those instruments for a while. The 1961 Slingerland has been packed carefully and crated. So too have my vintage snares I never posted and others I rarely use, such as the Pearl steel Reference and others. Plus about 30 cymbals I don't use anymore.

It turns out it was not my email that was hacked but the PB account itself.

So whats the total number of snares, Wy?

Its a sick question I know, but somebody has to ask it? Do you even know the answer ; )?

I think less than 50. Not that many really compared to some people. I have the really classic ones with the 61 Slingerland kit. I had to create space so even my LM 400 and 402 went into storage. I live in a small studio flat and there is room for only so much. So I have 20 snares maybe, some Istanbul cymbals, percussion gear (but only 2 traps cases of bells shakers etc) a couple of djembes congas etc and the new Yammie kit (which is now my gig kit. Even the MW kit is away).
Since I decided to play gigs I have become very busy and had to keep only what I need at home. Anything that could breakdown went into storage.

I used the Yammie on a few gigs and it is just easy. Sound check is fast. It sounds great. Lovely gigging kit. Yesterday I ordered a blackwood block kit, 12x9, 14x14 and 20x14 kick. A mate will build it.

Where I will keep it I do not know!

Back