I Kissed A Girl...Another new band.

What, No Video! ..........
Photos are pictures of an empty house, guitars and amps?
Come on dude, Share with us!

Sounds like Queen to me LOL!
Just having fun! Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Yeah Bob. sounds like all guys to me.
hahahahaha! Good one GD.....I never heard guys voices that femme....

I'll post pix later....

YAH! Love these little TN Ladies....we're tryin' out a girl lead guitarist...ex-Vixen if I'm not mistaken...next week

THEN, it'll be FOUR girls and one Old Warhorse.....

FUN!

FYI. I'll be playing at NYC's Hard Rock Cafe 3/19.

EYE ROCK.

Tix are $75.00 at the door. You want, as a performer....I can gettcha' tix for...$40.00. Act quick! It's less than three weeks away!

FREE beer and wine...free appetizers from NYC's PREMIER caterer's..all night! Come stuff yourself! Come up and say "Hi" to me....I don't bite....

Last edited:
hahahahaha! Good one GD.....I never heard guys voices that femme....

Have you checked out the singer in my band? :) I'm the only gal in my band ... maybe we should do a swap??

YAH! Love these little TN Ladies....we're tryin' out a girl lead guitarist...ex-Vixen if I'm not mistaken...next week

THEN, it'll be FOUR girls and one Old Warhorse.....

Sounds to me like your days are numbered ... oestrogen power is taking over MWUHAHAHA

People still use myspace? Wow Lol. Nice music though.

"Just wait until it's that time of the month. heheheh" /chauvinistic joke aside.

Are you playing in the band just to play with girls(no pun intended) or to play with musicians you like? Seems really weird to me, if you're hiring bandmembers because they are women and (as you say) good looking?

"Just wait until it's that time of the month. heheheh" /chauvinistic joke aside.

Are you playing in the band just to play with girls(no pun intended) or to play with musicians you like? Seems really weird to me, if you're hiring bandmembers because they are women and (as you say) good looking?

Naw...THEY hired ME! And yeah....they're all GREAT musicians.

I'm wired after every rehearsal with them...pumped up you might say....

Last edited:
Naw...THEY hired me! And yeah....they're all GREAT musicians.

I'm wired after every rehearsal with them...pumped up you might say....

Aha, well good luck then. You'll be needing it if a group of long-haired guitarists come by and steal the women :p

Pollyanna said:
Not weird at all. That's why I'm in my band *cough cough*
haha, nice one

Quite obviously another band that failed to find that elusive beast that is a female drummer :p

Aha, well good luck then. You'll be needing it if a group of long-haired guitarists come by and steal the women

Nope. I don't think so.

We'll be sitting around in a club and one of the girls will lean over and say....see that guy...he's a guitarist...a million of 'em around here...

Walk into a Tennessee DMV office with a guitar...automatic driver's license!

Now...good drummers...male or female...HARD find those....

www.myspace.com/hookmeisters

Last edited:
Back