Pearl Blx 7 Piece Double Bass Set up with rack - Updated!!!

awsome man :D:D tht kits gona loook sweet!! u got a pic?

i havnt got the other snare and im not gona get it now cos i herd my snare miced up in a hall and it was 1 beast!!! :D:D:D piccalo all the way!

get it anyway, use it as an auxilliary, or a spare or whatever LOL, you got the chance of an original BLX snare, get the dam thing whether you want to or not haha :)

look at that eh, not an ounce of fat on ya dude, unlike me, hiding my ever growing belly behind a shirt LOL

No, don't get da belly LOL I'm trying so hard to get rid of mine (unsuccesfully I might add)

Jay.B. said:
No, don't get da belly LOL I'm trying so hard to get rid of mine (unsuccesfully I might add)

haha same here! I have an ever growing beer belly, and I tried getting rid of it for a full summer, but it didn't show any sign of giving up.. So now I have joined the rank of "drums with belly":p And I actually don't mind that much.

haha well we can get away wid it!!

we r hidden behind our kits! we can stay beutiful :p if a singer gets belly all the girls go ..."ewww he has a beer belly!! lets go pull the drummer!" thts y drummers get the girls :p cos the rest of the band get beerbelly and r on show haha

Here are 2 pictures of my kit at a gig last night (11/8/06) sum idiotic singer in the band b4 used my rack 2 jump off which forced the whole kit forward 2wards their drummer and pushed all the tom angles away...so i didnt have time 2 get it perfect b4 we headlined grrrrrrrrrrr well enjoy!!!

Attachments

• drum1.JPG
    drum1.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 551
  • drum2.JPG
    drum2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 569
Back