Any macbook pro users in here??

36crazyfists

Well i've kind of gone on a mad spending spree bought the APPLE 13" MacBook Pro MD101B/A Laptop for £749.99, tascam dr-v1vd for £156 and zoom q3hd for £139.99 (to record myself drumming)

Is that a good price for the macbook pro?? it's my first time buying one

It's a decent price. It's an older model but will still be powerful enough to happily edit audio and the like for years. I use a model older than that to do everything including video editing - although none of it appears here because it's not necessarily music-related.

It should last you a long time! Mine has been through the mill and back and still going strong.

It's a decent price. It's an older model but will still be powerful enough to happily edit audio and the like for years. I use a model older than that to do everything including video editing - although none of it appears here because it's not necessarily music-related.

It should last you a long time! Mine has been through the mill and back and still going strong.

Cool. Was a bit worried about the price, but couldn't find any cheaper at the moment. Knowing my luck they will be £700 or less by christmas. But needed one now, so thought just go for it.

MacBooks hold their value well. What sold last year for £1,200 would sell today for around £900-800. Compared to other laptops the value stays. Keeping in mind that I've had one of Macs since 2006 and still use it regularly, I can see why.

Back