Critique My Drumsound

I think your kick and snare sound cool, because they sound like what your going for. You tom sound is kind of clashing with your kick and snare sounds. I believe you'd like them a little deeper and fuller sounding. What heads do you have on what drums?

I think your kick and snare sound cool, because they sound like what your going for. You tom sound is kind of clashing with your kick and snare sounds. I believe you'd like them a little deeper and fuller sounding. What heads do you have on what drums?

Thanks mate yeah i thought actually the toms were too boomy but ill try and amend that.

The only thing I would do is work on tom sound. A little too much ring for a recording, but OK for live. What heads do you have on them top and bottom?

The only thing I would do is work on tom sound. A little too much ring for a recording, but OK for live. What heads do you have on them top and bottom?

actually its was superior drummer 2.0 i was just testing to see if anyone would spot it because my family say they totally sound fake.

Back