Sonor Force 3007 Special Edition

Limited run of only 100 of these bad boys were made i'm pretty sure. Haven't had the chance to put new heads on yet or tune them properly but they sound awesome. I used to own a force 2005. Great move on my part to step it up to maple.

Sizes:
22x20 Bass Drum
10x7 and 12x9 rack toms
14x12 and 16x14 floor toms
14x5 snare

400 series hardware
Pearl Eliminator pedal(chain drive)
basic mapex hihat stand

Cymbals:
20" Zildjian K custom session ride
16" Sabian AAXplosion crash
16" Zildjian A Custom projection crash
14" Sabian AA X-Metal hats

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 3,827
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 5,765
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 3,589
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 4,023
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 2,690
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 2,682
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 3,191
Last edited:
Dead on!

That looks like anyone else's high end custom! I had to make sure it was the force series, because it screams!

Very, very nice! The hardware looks great against that glitter fade!

I’m not a big fan of the black lug hardware but I love this finish. I have the 3007’s in the maple finish and the 3007 series is great. The maple shells are warm and clean in their sound. You will be totally satisfied. I am.

Very nice...I think my local music store has one of these kits, pretty surprising since theres only 100 made. if only i had the money...

Great looking drums for sure and a great looking room for exercise. Do a little drumming, then a little weight lifting then chill out in the rocking chair. You've got it all.

I am a huge fan of the 10,12,14,16 setup and this set looks great. I dig the black hardware and how it blends in to the dark portions of the burst finish. Sparkle burst is the best of both worlds. I'm sure the sound quality of Sonor's maple kits will outshine even the finest of lacquer finishes. Good work.

I think i just did a love wee.
Seriously nice kit, the black hardware really sets the "sparkeley" bits off.

Great drums man!
these special edition drums are fantastic as normally for the 3007 series ALL bass drums are drilled.
I´m not a great fan of black hardware, but the important thing is that you like it.

Congrats ;-)

Absolutely beautiful...I love it all, the hardware included! This kit looks really clean and I love the color, me I am not a fade fan this one does it well with the sparkle

Back