Sabian "Symbols" on Google

edvia

It's a sad day when even the autocomplete function on Google pulls up "symbols" instead of "cymbals" when you type in Sabian in the search bar. I've seen cymbals misspelled all over the place on eBay, Craigslist, etc., but this one takes the cake. Ugh. Does this constant misspelling piss anyone else off, or just me?

Funny. It doesn't happen with Zildjian, Paiste or Meinl.....only Sabian.

It just goes to prove the point that Sabian users are just that little bit more stupid than users of other brands. Of course, most of the drumming community has known this for years.....it's just nice to finally have some confirmation of the fact!! :)

My other pet hate (aside from misspelling) are the constant ads for "9 or 10 piece drumkit" where it's actually just a 5-piece kit but they've included the hi-hat and cymbals as part of the "pieces"- morons!!

It just goes to prove the point that Sabian users are just that little bit more stupid than users of other brands. Of course, most of the drumming community has known this for years.....it's just nice to finally have some confirmation of the fact!! :)
i has alway wander what prolem is this have been with me an my symbols. sabian is my best choices for playing. and hitting. noun i know why is my prolem for symbols. i has much zildjians, but the noises has no please me like this sabian things.

i has alway wander what prolem is this have been with me an my symbols. sabian is my best choices for playing. and hitting. noun i know why is my prolem for symbols. i has much zildjians, but the noises has no please me like this sabian things.

At last!! 4 years on this forum and finally, a post I can understand.

God bless social media (not to mention spell check)......without it, society is truely doomed. :)

Can definitely see this being true except that "stupid" would in fact be "young" in this case. (Or both)

The 15 year old drummer: "zOmg i play metalcore, must have sabian AAX!"

Now, I am a Sabian player myself but I truly hate the AAX line. I am forever a lover of the complexity in my Hhx sym.. err I mean cymbals!

Lol. I always thought that if I ever started my own cymbal company, I'd call it Phallic Cymbals.

If I had one it'd be called Symbol Cymbals!

well wat do you expect fruym me myan i cant affrod liek the super grate dave weckle legacy jazz symobls so im stuck witi these until my paretns give me mor moeny

It's a sad day when even the autocomplete function on Google pulls up "symbols" instead of "cymbals" when you type in Sabian in the search bar. I've seen cymbals misspelled all over the place on eBay, Craigslist, etc., but this one takes the cake. Ugh. Does this constant misspelling piss anyone else off, or just me?

Yea, the google thing is ridiculous. But on craigslist or ebay, Not at all! This usually means who ever is selling it has no idea what they have. Probably found some old pie in an abandoned closet somewhere and just want to get rid of it. It opens up the door for some KILLER deals. I always search for "symbal", and "cymbol" while on craigslist.

What pisses me off is we they misspell Zildjian or Sabian when its PRINTED ON THE CYMBAL. The ink stamp is still there and legible but they obviously don't care. I saw an A Custom crash on CL one time and the guy selling said," I think its a crash, but it may be a ride, i don't know.".............. its printed on the cymbal buddy. Its even in the pictures you took and posted in this ad. wow.

well wat do you expect fruym me myan i cant affrod liek the super grate dave weckle legacy jazz symobls so im stuck witi these until my paretns give me mor moeny
i hav this dayv wexles jazz cmybols, for the hittings. is ver nice this cmbmmbbols. my frend say hit this cibmibmol!!! i an a ver fart smeller for own this cibmibmols, no? mitser smart pant tuff guys. i hit you on heds with cibmibmols.

Oh man! I miss S4Drums.
This thread would've been glorious.

Haha.

OK, I'm gonna play my symbols, my snair and my base drum, with my base drum peddles now.
Cheers.

Nothin' like eating a bowl of lead paint chips,and washing it down with some Prestone anti-freeze...then posting on D W..I guess double digit I.Q. is the new cool.:)

HELP!!!!!! RRRR GENT...NEAD SIMBULS 4 NINJA COMBAT DETH METLE.!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve B

Nothin' like eating a bowl of lead paint chips,and washing it down with some Prestone anti-freeze...then posting on D W..I guess double digit I.Q. is the new cool.:)

HELP!!!!!! RRRR GENT...NEAD SIMBULS 4 NINJA COMBAT DETH METLE.!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve B
ingestion of lead has proven to be extremely harmful, and is to be avoided. it is a cumulative toxin, and can cause organ failure, as well as a variety of cancers. as far as "prestone", that's a brand name for anything from ethylene glycol, to organic acid/ hybrid organic acid coolants. don't ingest that either, please. as far as double digit i.q., i'm flummoxed that you would even hint at something like that, as well as nonplussed, and a little crestfallen for good measure. :)

Back