Your Favorite Youtube Drummer

razorx

Platinum Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Mine would have to be Martin Periard I think that he is amazing. He does tons of rush covers and other covers. I love how he plays all of these difficult songs (imo) so effortlessly on a small kit. I also like wathcing him because the sound quality is excelent. He has two profiles one is versatile 2007 and the other is versatile 7002. Here is one of his videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuxVim2l3I

Yes, martin periad is good. He plays weckl stuff effortlessly too. I would have to say Wavelength's videos are my favorites among the youtube user's videos.

While searching for Zeppelin clips one day,I came by a guy named Beau Ferchaud doing some Zep tunes.Helped me out on parts of a few songs I thought I had down,but didn't.
If You're a Zeppelin fan,check him out.

John

One of my favorite's is a guy from Colorado name Scott Davies; search Droppin Some Drum Beats, username is patton303. I really like that style, its very similar to how I play (except not as solid) and that snare sound is awesome in his videos.

By the powers vested in me, I hereby pronounce Derrick Pope the unofficial youtube.drumming king.

VAdrum
Mike Johnston
Joe Crabtree
Johnnyonline
Oldskooljay
Vanz drumming

Back