DRUMMERWORLD HELP PLEASE: can you check this video!!!

FireFox 3, Flash Player 10 (I think, or 9) running OS X 10.4.11 on an older iMac. No problems at all.

No problem on a newish Macbook pro ( safari )... quite good actually /better than quicktime

FF3 on XP. Running fine.

Great Vid btw. thanks for posting it Bernhard!

My computer is not a fan.

iBook G4 (which is probably the problem, this thing is getting old) OSX 10.4.1 in FF3.

Very choppy, whereas Quicktime still goes fine for me. Don't base anything on this unless others come up with problems.

I'm using Safari on a Macbook Pro, OS X 10.4.11, and it's working fine.

wow, great video. too bad i cant spend any money on drum stuff right now, i'd get the dvd.

works well, firefox, windows xp

I thought it worked much better than the Quicktime, actually...
I'm running FireFox on my laptop, Windows Vista.

Apple Macbook Pro, Safari 4 Beta, works great. Looks a lot better too, and loaded really fast.

Works for me on laptop with ie windows xp

I'm completely happy to see, that almost everybody has macs...

So i need also some more windows statements - or is it not running there...should be 90% of the users??

Thanks a lot my drummerfriends...

Bernhard

I'm on windows with firefox 3 and it looks to be working perfectly fine for me. Although it's taken rather a long time to download 6 seconds of video i suspect that's to do with my actual internet (not much of a) service provider.

Last edited:
Safari on Mac OS X 10.4.11, it's working great.

Seems to load faster than the QT videos as well....

OS X 10.5.7, Safari 3.2.3.

Clip looks beautiful, clear with lots of detail. No skips or hesitations in playback through the browser. Also downloaded and played perfectly in Quicktime Player 7.6.

Thanks, and keep up the great work on the site!

Firefox 3 on Win XP here. Audio and video work. Loaded faster than quicktime vids usually do, too.

Back