Ive got a riddle for you, what has 7 Ks and has a hole in its pocket?

Paiste402

Me after buying these things. :/

BUT its worth it, from humble beginnings of Paiste 402's and Sabian B8's its good to be here. Plus my snare which was actually made by a friend of mine by hand, Australian Jarrah he found in his town (being in Australia afterall :eek:) and whipped it up to my specs.

Oh and im rather happy of my aux cowbell placement, see how ive put it THROUGH the hi hat stand THROUGH?? SEE?? *points* SEE?? man im clever, should get a PHD in cleverness.

Mapex Saturns: 10, 12, 14 and 22
Jarrah Snare: 14x3.5
Cymbals: Zildjian K's
8'' K Custom Dark Splash
10'' K Series Splash
13'' K Custom Dark Hats
16'' K Custom Dark Crash
17'' K Series Dark Thin Crash
20'' K Custom Dark Ride
20'' K Series Jazz Ride

Yamaha Flying Dragon Pedals and a Peal cowbell mount with a cowbell. SEE??? LOOK
and my *** is cusioned by a Peal Roadster Throne with the syspension. feels good.

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

You are so happy with your cowbell mount through your hi hat stand that you forget to mention 1 K. If I'm not wrong you have 8 of them, not 7.

Btw, very nice kit!!

Dunno, Bram, I counted twice and went through his list and got seven in both cases. But anyway - congrats, dude! Love the finish you picked out!

Did anybody ever answer the riddle? Im stumped ;)

Last edited:
ooh shiny, how long you had that dennis havent seen it before

Nice setup. I love the Ks.

So....are you going to change your name? Paiste402?

To eliminate any further confusion, I'll be happy to take those off your hands so you can find some nice Paistes.

By the way, how do you like the Jazz Ride? Didn't it have 3 or 4 rivets in it? I don't think Zildjian makes it anymore.

Nice setup. I love the Ks.

So....are you going to change your name? Paiste402?

To eliminate any further confusion, I'll be happy to take those off your hands so you can find some nice Paistes.

By the way, how do you like the Jazz Ride? Didn't it have 3 or 4 rivets in it? I don't think Zildjian makes it anymore.

its IS good. Very good, but i dont quite like it as much as my Dark Ride. I picked it up fo $200 AU so i thought hell y not give it a shot. Its an old 80's/90's K, and yea i cant even find info on it let alone them making it. Temped to wack it on eBay to see what happens and get a 19'' crash instead.

Back