New Yamaha's

jrussell_sig

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. I took about 10 years off from playing and got the itch again a few months back. I just picked up my new Stage Customs this weekend. Planning on adding a 14" FT very soon.

Attachments

• YSC1.jpg
    YSC1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 534
  • YSC2.jpg
    YSC2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 544
  • YSC3.jpg
    YSC3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 539
  • YSC4.jpg
    YSC4.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 534
  • YSC5.jpg
    YSC5.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 531
Those are some pretty nice looking Yamahas. I've been thinking about picking up a Stage Custom Birch kit or a Tour Custom kit as a secondary/practice kit. Your pics are making me want to do that sooner rather than later.

I do not have them fully set up yet but the toms absolutley sing. I did a ton of research and got a lot of opinions and so far I am very happy with them.

Great decision! I have a Stage Custom birch in the natural wood finish..LOVE these kits!

CIMG0006.jpg

Great finish you have there!!!!

Last edited:
those are stunning...beautiful set. i like the bass drum batter side head...looks to be a Yamaha proprietary version of a power-stroke ? i bet it has a nice focussed tone....yes ?

those are stunning...beautiful set. i like the bass drum batter side head...looks to be a Yamaha proprietary version of a power-stroke ? i bet it has a nice focussed tone....yes ?

The finish is amazing. It is a Powerstoke with the Yamaha label on it. It is very focused. Sounds great. I put suede emperors on the Tom batters and they sound unreal.

Back