My Set

R_T_71

Mine are pearls w/ zildjian cymbals.
It's not a great set but better thank nothing lol

Attachments

• pearls.JPG
    pearls.JPG
    448 KB · Views: 969
What model is that? I was not aware that pearl had that finish for any of their drums, much less their lower end ones.

Yeah i would put the resos back on to. Nice kit by the way. The cowbell on the hi-hat rod is a bit unusual though. But hey! Whatever works right? lol

What model is that? I was not aware that pearl had that finish for any of their drums, much less their lower end ones.

Judging by "hardware" (lugs, bass drum rosette, tom arms) looks like a Pearl Target to me...but still, that`s an unusual , yet good looking finish.
Do you like your toms without your reso heads? I`d put them back on....

i got this set out of the local trader at a really good price,
It only came w/ a few of the batter heads.I am not sure on what series they are as i can't find any kind of serial on them.Only the snare has one.Yes the cowbell on the 2nd hi hat stand works, i put it on the regular one but after time it started bending it and the hi hats were not one directly above the other..lol
I plan on getting new heads all the way around, i am considering all hyudraulic heads
I still have the hoops and lugs for the bottom.
I also have a set of old slingerland drums a got on a trade a long time ago,made sometime in the 70's.They didnt come w/ bottom heads either from the factory.
They have seen a rough life though, the tom mounts from the bass drum has been replaced w/ a ludwig setup.Alot of the lugs and hoops are rusted up.I only keep them in hopes of restoring them one day.
Thanks for the comments :)

That's a nice looking kit. I'd steer away from using hydraulics though. Those things KILL a drum's tone for the most part. I've only found them useful on very low-end kits.

Borrowed a cpl cymbals cause i thought i was gonna play live Saturday night.
Cleaned it all up and ended up not playing lol figures.
The add ons made it really fun to play, this is the biggest setup ive ever got to try.
All i need now is new heads and a dbl bass pedal.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    562.5 KB · Views: 628
Thanks! and yes it is, sounds good!
Can anyone give me some info on my kit?
it doesn't have a serial(except the snare)or any badges.

Last edited:
I like the computer's location.
Any reason for this or just the fact you don't have enough chairs?

Back