THIS is how you sell a drum kit,at least, to a real man... CL content

I consider myself, in many ways, to be a real man.

And I have to tell you, if you're going to put a model behind a kit, that's not the kind of model that I want to look at.

Wow..pinstripes top AND bottom,and all the screws are there.Take a look at the custom sizes also 24x17 bass drum,14x11.5 and 15x13 toms.

Lets not forget the double bass pedal and the slave driver.

Great job with those Pearl tom mounts too there"real man". Way to ruin a great set of drums.

You should have taken the money you spent on those ugly mounts an maybe paid for a couple of drum lessons...because.............damn.

Steve B

Hahahaha in his video he mentions the "slave driver" twice (didn't know DW was around before 1860), and when he shows the non slave driving Pearl pedal, there is a book behind it titled "The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler".

So, PBR, the "slave driver", small confederate flag on the door behind him, and a Hitler book. Well hot dang son, go an tell maw we done found us a California redneck.

Damn she's cute.

18, 19, 20!

Sadly none of those are my items. I borrowed the pic from a guy selling a Supra on E-bay, I bet it went pretty quick,

Hahahaha in his video he mentions the "slave driver" twice (didn't know DW was around before 1860), and when he shows the non slave driving Pearl pedal, there is a book behind it titled "The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler".

So, PBR, the "slave driver", small confederate flag on the door behind him, and a Hitler book. Well hot dang son, go an tell maw we done found us a California redneck.

This is a pretty great deconstruction here :)

Back