FNG and his Sonor

rival

Hey everyone, new guy here. I'm from the chilly lands of North Dakota. I've been playing for roughly 10 years off and on, now mostly on. I play mostly for fun and also with a band that covers classic rock and older country.
Sonor Force 3007 Rock Kit Maple in Blue Sparkle
Bass 22" x 20"
Tom 12" x 8"
Tom 16" x 16"
Snare "14 x 6"

Cymbals
Ziljian A Custom Hats
A Custom 18" Fast Crash
A Custom 20" Medium Ride
Paiste PST 5 16" Thin Crash
Old as dirt Paiste 802 16" Crash

PICS ARE AWFUL MORE TO COME LATER:
drum3.jpg

drum2.jpg

drum.jpg

I saw this kit in my local music store last week. It was too expensive for me so I go for a Sonor Force 2007 in Blue fade and I'm really satisfied with the sound quality. Need to buy some real head by the way ...

Indeed, I didn't even put on the Sonor Remo bass drum head, keep it as a back up. Put a eq on and also the snare. Surprisingly the factory Sonor labled Remo heads that came on the toms aren't too bad. I bought this kit in July when Musician's Friend was closing out the Sonor line. All I can say is, I got a hell of a deal!

Indeed, I didn't even put on the Sonor Remo bass drum head, keep it as a back up. Put a eq on and also the snare. Surprisingly the factory Sonor labled Remo heads that came on the toms aren't too bad. I bought this kit in July when Musician's Friend was closing out the Sonor line. All I can say is, I got a hell of a deal!

Yeah they are playable. The toms and snare sing nicely.

Back